Cribby, D$, LCE, anyone -- what CBs are we recruiting?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta be the free pass 1 time transfer rule.

Which will mean nothing without the "free IC rule".

With zero inside information, I predict that the "1-free-pass transfer rule" and any IC relief for transfers will happen AFTER the February signing day, in order not to ***** up the schools who try to take some transfers AND fill a class with 25 HS kids.

Take a look at the Top 50 commit classes. Do the math. Where are all the portal kids going to go?

The NCAA wants these kids to get diplomas. The only way it's going to happen is if they let kids transfer without counting as ICs.

With zero inside information, I predict that the "1-free-pass transfer rule" and any IC relief for transfers will happen AFTER the February signing day, in order not to ***** up the schools who try to take some transfers AND fill a class with 25 HS kids.

Take a look at the Top 50 commit classes. Do the math. Where are all the portal kids going to go?

The NCAA wants these kids to get diplomas. The only way it's going to happen is if they let kids transfer without counting as ICs.
That’s probably what will happen so the HS kids get their opportunities.

Why do ya'll think/know it will be so much more Portal action? Cause of Pandemic? Or was this gonna happen anyways?

What he said but in a much cooler way because I always aim for style points

Advertisement
You’re about to see the first NBA style free agency in college football history just stay tuned for the ride
I posted a couple months ago it would be straight up free agency , unreal amount of movement and it’ll start earlier than normal. The amount of portal kids for October and November are high. It’ll only get crazier. These kids want to hit the portal and be enrolled for spring , your chances of winning a starting job increase by showing up early.

I posted a couple months ago it would be straight up free agency , unreal amount of movement and it’ll start earlier than normal. The amount of portal kids for October and November are high. It’ll only get crazier. These kids want to hit the portal and be enrolled for spring , your chances of winning a starting job increase by showing up early.
We are going to be losing some kids too,hope we can replace them with even better players.

Studs too.. won’t just be filler guys

Advertisement
He thinks his scheme doesn't need good cover CBs because his D-Line will consistently get pressure and his Safeties will protect the deep ball. All Manny cares about is DL, Safety and Striker
And you can swing a cat from its tail from Coral Gables and hit good db’s so why not get a little greedy. This comment is tongue in cheek and sarcasm button has been pushed.

Advertisement
I clicked on this thread to see what the latest in CB recruiting is but it doesn't seem to actually be about CB recruiting... Maybe the moderators can lock this thread or move it to a trash talk forum?

I think he’s just saying you won’t see 4*s sitting the bench a places like Bama, they will just jet for better opportunities. Maybe I don’t know anything too. Lol.

Advertisement
Back