Cribby, D$, LCE, anyone -- what CBs are we recruiting?

grover

Senior
Premium
Brown can't be the only HS CB we're recruiting, correct? There are all these posts on the board about Knowles, Cooper, McGhee, Brantley, Covington, Sistrunk, Stokes, McBurrows, McGhee. Which ones are we really talking to and going after hard? Any names I'm missing?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brown can't be the only HS CB we're recruiting, correct? There are all these posts on the board about Knowles, Cooper, McGhee, Brantley, Covington, Sistrunk, Stokes, McBurrows, McGhee. Which ones are we really talking to and going after hard? Any names I'm missing?

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
For the life of me I can't understand why Tim Burns was dropped! He was battled tested playing and starting for the West for the last three years. He is on the slim side for sure but nobody can deny his good footwork and great athleticism not to mention the kid jumps out of the stadium! He is from our most loyal feeder school and he has been committed for a while.

Advertisement
For the life of me I can't understand why Tim Burns was dropped! He was battled tested playing and starting for the West for the last three years. He is on the slim side for sure but nobody can deny his good footwork and great athleticism not to mention the kid jumps out of the stadium! He is from our most loyal feeder school and he has been committed for a while.

blame the recruiting. we couldnt take another developmental/smaller CB w the limited spots bc we needed a guy to come in and play right away. we wouldnt be in that spot and could have kept him had our CB recruiting been even average.

Advertisement
Back