Cribby, D$, LCE, anyone -- what CBs are we recruiting?

Advertisement
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN
Donald Trump Reaction GIF by Election 2016

Advertisement
They're trying to sell Terrion Arnold on playing CB here, while he's being recruited to play Safety by all the SEC schools, slim chance to none there. He's either going to UF, UGA or Bama, UF with the lead right now.

Markevious Brown is the one we have the best shot with, but we're battling it out with T-Buck at Ole Miss, so we'll see.

They've doubled back around & tried pick back up contact with Damarius McGhee, too little too late.

Basically, it's Brown or Portal. That's what our CB recruiting is, either swing for the fences or hope & pray we stumble across someone in the Portal. Manny don't give AF about CB recruiting.

Oh, and don't trick yourselves into thinking 2022 will be any different at CB, because I can assure it won't.

They're trying to sell Terrion Arnold on playing CB here, while he's being recruited to play Safety by all the SEC schools, slim chance to none there. He's either going to UF, UGA or Bama, UF with the lead right now.

Markevious Brown is the one we have the best shot with, but we're battling it out with T-Buck at Ole Miss, so we'll see.

They've doubled back around & tried pick back up contact with Damarius McGhee, too little too late.

Basically, it's Brown or Portal. That's what our CB recruiting is, either swing for the fences or hope & pray we stumble across someone in the Portal. Manny don't give AF about CB recruiting.

Oh, and don't trick yourselves into thinking 2022 will be any different at CB, because I can assure it won't.
**** is shameful.

This.

Covington is another name I’ve heard.

The only thing I can say with confidence is the portal route will 100% be happening, minimum of one.

Advertisement
blame the recruiting. we couldnt take another developmental/smaller CB w the limited spots bc we needed a guy to come in and play right away. we wouldnt be in that spot and could have kept him had our CB recruiting been even average.
so it's better to get no one which is where we're headed, as opposed to a guy like him whose playing pretty well against the highest classification in fla.??

This.

Covington is another name I’ve heard.

The only thing I can say with confidence is the portal route will 100% be happening, minimum of one.
We're giving up way too many plays over 10 yards this season. They'd better start making lockdown corners a priority.

Advertisement
We're giving up way too many plays over 10 yards this season. They'd better start making lockdown corners a priority.

The staff is all about physicality and tackling. When manny says “you will tackle or won’t play” he means it. Tbh if I’m a lockdown man cb I’m not sure if I’d want to play in this system, you’d be wasting your skills. It’s a zone scheme for the most part that needs cb’s that tackle well.

The staff is all about physicality and tackling. When manny says “you will tackle or won’t play” he means it. Tbh if I’m a lockdown man cb I’m not sure if I’d want to play in this system, you’d be wasting your skills. It’s a zone scheme for the most part that needs cb’s that tackle well.
I get that, but when you see your defense giving up these huge plays, don't you start to think there's a guy out there who can play man against an opposing team's signature receiver AND likes to tackle?

Advertisement
Blades

Honestly, the best corner I've seen down here for the 21 class is Tyler Gaskin. The problem is he's tiny

If you're a Corner playing for Miami should be last on your list. We play prevent defense here. You not going to the LG playing like that. But, Since we have Manny Diaz fans not Miami Hurricane fans... They'll lie pulling for Manny flawed system.

Advertisement
Back