Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
In the age of tik tok, twitch, youtube, instagram, twitter theres certainly thousands of examples of kids earning big #s of their likeness. **** the POTUS got elected for being a twitter troll.
357367c44533aee9d7a3e233e16347e44eb8c238.gif

Just a note.... I predicted kitchens and Smith were the next to commit, well there might be somebody else that could cause the commitment order to change. Not that it matters, a commit is a commit. It’ll just be close.
[/QUOTE
hmm should we expect some cbs to change as a warning????

Advertisement
Offense or defense on this commit sandwiched between Kinchens and Smith???

Advertisement
Just a note.... I predicted kitchens and Smith were the next to commit, well there might be somebody else that could cause the commitment order to change. Not that it matters, a commit is a commit. It’ll just be close.
When does the Cribbyball drop?

Advertisement
In the age of tik tok, twitch, youtube, instagram, twitter theres certainly thousands of examples of kids earning big #s of their likeness. **** the POTUS got elected for being a twitter troll.

Yeah, we can hypothesize all we'd like, but I believe that the last guy to make so much internet money that it became a problem for the NCAA was...the UCF kicker.

And while I appreciate the humor of your response, the reality is that there are some deluded individuals who insanely believe that hundreds of football players (having had no significant internet presence previously) will suddenly make $100K over the summer before freshman year, all from NIL.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Advertisement
Can you please explain why he isn't listed as being on staff? Why we have never heard his name as involved with a recruit? Or why there is literally zero evidence that he's at UM, or doing anything for UM? I am not doubting, I just can't explain this and was hoping someone inside could.

My only theory is that he's collecting $ from FSU and doesn't want to officially join Miami until that contract expires, but I am just spitballing. I don't get it.
Baba Yaga... Thats why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back