Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonard Taylor, Brashard Smith, Jabari Ishmael, Chase Smith, Thomas Davis, Yulkeith brown, jake Garcia. Savion Collins De-commits, Jason Marshall goes to Bama, James Williams goes to Georgia.
That’s a good haul despite missing on Marshall & Williams.

Advertisement
I’d take the haul. No doubt. Still don’t know if Miami goes after Amari Daniels. And Collier goes to either FSU or UF
Covid has helped us. Kept these cats at home. I know I was easily gullible and persuaded by friends/teammates. Maybe these commits can continue to put the pressure on for us. Maybe Covid 19, Lashlee and crew could be the best thing to happen to UM since the early 2000’s.

I’d take the haul. No doubt. Still don’t know if Miami goes after Amari Daniels. And Collier goes to either FSU or UF

If Smith commits I don’t think we should take any more offensive players unless it’s a QB or OT.
However if the staff does decide to take another skill player I’d prefer Brown over Daniels.

Advertisement
I’ve never posted there , I know multiple people who did. I’ve always heard of it , like the famous glory hole here in gainesville at the newberry road Waffle House. And I’ve never been there either.

Same. Except I've actually been to the glory hole at the hogtown Waffle House. Pretty sure it was toothless chick on the other end.

Covid has helped us. Kept these cats at home. I know I was easily gullible and persuaded by friends/teammates. Maybe these commits can continue to put the pressure on for us. Maybe Covid 19, Lashlee and crew could be the best thing to happen to UM since the early 2000’s.

I think we land Taylor regardless , covid just sped it up. But I agree for the most part.

Advertisement
Is the shadow board around still?

It is. Myself, along with a few posters from here are trying to keep it alive but it has turned into a **** show lately with political **** taking up 95% of the board. I’m contributing it to covid/lack of things to discuss. Also, Shadow hasnt posted since right before the UF game last year.

Also, flash from the past since we are talking about “insiders” from different regimes. Who was “Footballcane” on grassy?!? That mf was on top of EVERYTHING recruiting during the Shannon tenure.

It is. Myself, along with a few posters from here are trying to keep it alive but it has turned into a **** show lately with political **** taking up 95% of the board. I’m contributing it to covid/lack of things to discuss. Also, Shadow hasnt posted since right before the UF game last year.

Also, flash from the past since we are talking about “insiders” from different regimes. Who was “Footballcane” on grassy?!? That mf was on top of EVERYTHING recruiting during the Shannon tenure.

No idea

Advertisement

I believe footballcane was Coach Field lol. Not certain on that.

Leonard Taylor, Brashard Smith, Jabari Ishmael, Chase Smith, Thomas Davis, Yulkeith brown, jake Garcia. Savion Collins De-commits, Jason Marshall goes to Bama, James Williams goes to Georgia.
I’d be happy with that outcome

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back