Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mullen is an odd awkward dude. He’s a good coach but best at being an OC. His coaching skills will never overcome his weirdness as a HC. Florida will be stuck in good not great **** under him.

I mean, his wife is kissing the players. He’s a weird dude.
UF was stupid AF for putting so much emphasis on South FL for this class, I think they thought because Henderson got drafted in the 1st round they could parlay that into more success down south but it completely backfired because they left it up to Hova to handle it & they didn't realize without being able to blatantly cheat Hova is completely useless.

They should've focused all their efforts on locking down Central & Northern FL, then snatch up the usual kids they get from Georgia.

The highest ranked commit in their class is Tyreke Sapp, I hope he decommits & ends up flipping elsewhere, Idc where just anywhere but Gaynesville. I want UF to completely strike out in South FL this class so that they're discouraged from pursuing too many in the 22 class.

Advertisement
UF was stupid AF for putting so much emphasis on South FL for this class, I think they thought because Henderson got drafted in the 1st round they could parlay that into more success down south but it completely backfired because they left it up to Hova to handle it & they didn't realize without being able to blatantly cheat Hova is completely useless.

They should've focused all their efforts on locking down Central & Northern FL, then snatch up the usual kids they get from Georgia.

The highest ranked commit in their class is Tyreke Sapp, I hope he decommits & ends up flipping elsewhere, Idc where just anywhere but Gaynesville. I want UF to completely strike out in South FL this class so that they're discouraged from pursuing too many in the 22 class.

Wasn’t it UFAG that said last year or the year before they were going to stay out of S.Fla.

Or was that Willie the dancing machine ?

If Miami were to take Collier I would be disappointed, the most overrated DB in this class.

The only roadblock Oh St would have in flipping Sapp is he can't visit them, otherwise they'd land him without problem.

But Bama is getting all their South FL ducks in a row & trying to get all their FL targets to commit early.
Is poppa Sapp ok with this? This is crazy that a cane legacy like Warren Sapp's son is going to end up at Bama, Osu, or UF, smdh

Advertisement

Mullen is a good football coach but he is a horrendous recruiter and he’s surrounded himself with horrendous recruiters.

There’s a reason he went and got Tim Brewster. Brew is a recruiter only. He couldn’t coach his way out of a wet paper bag. He doesn’t know if a football is filled with air or feathers. He’s beyond useless as a football coach. But he knows the bag game VERY well and he is a very personable dude. He can recruit, period.

But hiring him is a cry for help. You only hire a guy like that when you know you’re getting your brains beat in on the trail. And make no mistake, that clownshow he’s compiled is getting their brains in. And Mullen knows it.

Mullen is a good football coach but he is a horrendous recruiter and he’s surrounded himself with horrendous recruiters.

There’s a reason he went and got Tim Brewster. Brew is a recruiter only. He couldn’t coach his way out of a wet paper bag. He doesn’t know if a football is filled with air or feathers. He’s beyond useless as a football coach. But he knows the bag game VERY well and he is a very personable dude. He can recruit, period.

But hiring him is a cry for help. You only hire a guy like that when you know you’re getting your brains beat in on the trail. And make no mistake, that clownshow he’s compiled is getting their brains in. And Mullen knows it.

The other thing about Brewster is he knows that all them 305 boys that real will be at Jimbo’s camp.

Yeah he can really communicate with those kids without insulting them or anything

Advertisement

I agree. The fact that they have totally failed to capitalize on the last 2 seasons speaks volumes. Their recruiting is a mess.

None of there coaching staff has ties to south Florida. If your relying on a off field person to help them your in trouble.

Advertisement
I’ve been teasing with the Leonard Taylor talk the last couple months , I said we were back in it and in a big way, yet there was doubts. Now everyone is saying this. Well it’s time to **** or get off the pot, so I’m bringing back the cribbystal. I’m going to “ predict “ him to UM with a 9 confidence. Unless there’s an unexpected change I could see a commitment before Aug. Of course this is just a guess on my part, I know nothing.

Btw I’m sure there’ll be a run on cb’s by my friends elsewhere.

Also Kitchens and Smith were my next two commitments , we’re half way home.

Brother you have come a long way from our days at the old site!!!!!!!

They will say the following.........Mullen Can’t recruit,
he isn’t that good, Miami bought him, good luck playing in an empty stadium or any combo of those.
****, the way it's looking with this Covid mess, everybody gonna be playing in empty stadiums.

Is poppa Sapp ok with this? This is crazy that a cane legacy like Warren Sapp's son is going to end up at Bama, Osu, or UF, smdh
Confused Gary Coleman GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back