Crazy Jadon Haselwood Catch

You think Jarvis Landry won't make it with that 4.77 40? There are plenty of very good NFL WR's who run in the 4.6 range. If you can run a 4.6 you can easily be better than a 4.4 WR if you run better routes and have better hands.

smh. If you don't play football you'd believe this dumb comment. Landry is no where near a true 4.77 guy or he wouldn't be in the NFL plain and simple. Might have had a bad day running a 4.6 at worse but he's faster than that. Some guys just have bad days. No since in making up chit to try to make a weak point

Advertisement
smh. If you don't play football you'd believe this dumb comment. Landry is no where near a true 4.77 guy or he wouldn't be in the NFL plain and simple. Might have had a bad day running a 4.6 at worse but he's faster than that. Some guys just have bad days. No since in making up chit to try to make a weak point

Lol “making chit up” = posting a guy’s combine stats.

lol He did run 4.77 40 at the combine doe...

Micheal Thomas ran a 4.9 40 coming out of high school and he is clearly a top 3 WR in the NFL this year. Dude is a MF BEAST !!

Good catch but sorry he’s going vs 2 short white dudes with no vert, lol. At least he’s doing what he’s supposed to vs inferior competition.
That's the main thing, people see certain highlights the wrong way, lol. I could careless what some nerd website ranks a kid, i know what i'm looking at. When i first saw Ahmon richatds highschool highlights, i knew he was going to be pretty good, not as good as he turned out but up their, same thing i said when we signed garvin.

If this man not getting separation from them, im not saying he wont be a solid receiver, the question is will he be elite, cause from what im seeing in baywatch is a good amount or an upgraded hightower when it comes to the tough catches. The question that people need to be asking and for the star gazers, since he is "ranked higher" than Ahmon was coming out of highschool, that must automatically mean he'll be better than Ahmon was in college. I will say this though, i do like him paired up with payton though. In fact payton looks more elite and like the air apparent to the Ahmon richards spot. Him and baywatch paired together gone be ****, this offense bout to be on the verge on being borderline ridiculous, lol, perry, cam davis, lingard, jt4, brevin jordan, mallory, pope, hightower, payton & baywatch, lol.

Advertisement
lol He did run 4.77 40 at the combine doe...

Micheal Thomas ran a 4.9 40 coming out of high school and he is clearly a top 3 WR in the NFL this year. Dude is a MF BEAST !!

So ***** what? Guys have bad races, run injured, out of shape etc. He improved on that time and I don't even need to look it up. Its obvious he isn't a true 4.77 guy.

And what does Thomas running a supposed 4.9 out of h's have to do with what he's doing now? He obviously isn't a true 4.9 guy lmao. Bad example.

So ***** what? Guys have bad races, run injured, out of shape etc. He improved on that time and I don't even need to look it up. Its obvious he isn't a true 4.77 guy.

And what does Thomas running a supposed 4.9 out of h's have to do with what he's doing now? He obviously isn't a true 4.9 guy lmao. Bad example.
Jadon is faster then both coming out of high school and they are both all pro WR's you idiot

Facts are facts and Landry did run a 4.77 40 at the combine so stfu at this point

Advertisement
ummm....yeah...I'm going to need a commit from this kid. Some of you need to take it easy on jumping all in emotionally on this cat...I remember how you guys looked after the Tyson Campbell & Jobe fiasco...Lmao

Jadon is faster then both coming out of high school and they are both all pro WR's you idiot

Facts are facts and Landry did run a 4.77 40 at the combine so stfu at this point

idgaf if Landry ran a 5.7 40 he's obviously faster than that. And who gives a dam if you think this kid is faster? You have no clue really. Point is there arent bunch of 4.6-4.7 wr's in the NFL tearing it up like the poster I first quoted mentioned.

You don't even know wtf is being talked about.

Advertisement
I guess there worried being that the game will speed up, if hes 4.50 then he will be fine. Speed is very important, this kid improves it to 4.50 he will be fine if hes running 4.6 i would be worried but he has good shuttle numbers so thats a good thing. Guess we will find out when he suits up here next season.

He ran a laser 4.60 at the Opening.

Akeem Dent, by comparison, ran a 4.64 there. But you have never said Dent is slow. Ahmonn Richrds ran a 4.69 laser 40. Same thing

For someone who follows recruiting as much as you, it's surprising you don't understand the reality of laser 40s for HS kids. 4.60 at his size is plenty fast. And yes, like the rest of these guys he'll get faster as he gets in a college S&C program.

Advertisement
idgaf if Landry ran a 5.7 40 he's obviously faster than that. And who gives a dam if you think this kid is faster? You have no clue really. Point is there arent bunch of 4.6-4.7 wr's in the NFL tearing it up like the poster I first quoted mentioned.

You don't even know wtf is being talked about.
Landry 4.77

Keenan Allen 4.71

Larry Fitzgerald 4.63

All 3 were all pro WR'S last year

Stfu and come with facts idiot

Freaking jeff Thomas, mark pope and haselwood on the same team is just insanity

U neglect to mention Ezzard. He’s that guy. Strong hands, w bully ball mentality. Our WR corps is nasty. Now, if we can sure up that OL, we might not lose a game...and I’m dead serious. That’s the only Achille’s Heel on O right now.

Advertisement
Back