Crazy Jadon Haselwood Catch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol @ the dumbass that said “oh he’s not that good cause he doesn’t have speed”
I guess there worried being that the game will speed up, if hes 4.50 then he will be fine. Speed is very important, this kid improves it to 4.50 he will be fine if hes running 4.6 i would be worried but he has good shuttle numbers so thats a good thing. Guess we will find out when he suits up here next season.

Advertisement
I guess there worried being that the game will speed up, if hes 4.50 then he will be fine. Speed is very important, this kid improves it to 4.50 he will be fine if hes running 4.6 i would be worried but he has good shuttle numbers so thats a good thing. Guess we will find out when he suits up here next season.

You think Jarvis Landry won't make it with that 4.77 40? There are plenty of very good NFL WR's who run in the 4.6 range. If you can run a 4.6 you can easily be better than a 4.4 WR if you run better routes and have better hands.

Lot of people don’t keep in mind that a laser clocked 40 is accurate and true, but rule of thumb is a hand timed by said coach will shave 0.1-0.15 off.

4.4 hand timed is 4.5-4.55 laser typically.

Lot of people don’t keep in mind that a laser clocked 40 is accurate and true, but rule of thumb is a hand timed by said coach will shave 0.1-0.15 off.

4.4 hand timed is 4.5-4.55 laser typically.

Yup, they hear people say this guy runs a 4.3 that guy runs a 4.4 but they don't realize it's all hand timed. It's why the slowest time a guy ever runs is probably at the combine where they are laser timing you and making sure it's right.

Advertisement
All the 40 times came back to earth with the laser. All those crazy times are very very rare. I bet money if we went back in time and re ran the majority of those 40 times will be more realistic.

That’s just Pure Nasty mane!!! Perry is going to be dropping dimes to this guy next yr

Advertisement
There's always about five hundred players reported to have 4.3 speed, but when the NFL combine rolls around there's like three guys that do it.

Good catch but sorry he’s going vs 2 short white dudes with no vert, lol. At least he’s doing what he’s supposed to vs inferior competition.

I watched the game on a live stream. He ran a punt back 81 yards too. Blew by everyone. No worries about speed. Also made a crazy catch for like 40 yards to get a big first down. Played DB on defense. Lays a good hit. He doesn't get targeted alot because he has guys draped all over him most of the time. They go to him on big situations like that TD. That was a 4th down situation. He blocks for the other receivers

Advertisement
Back