Crawford is gone; Granted release per mother

And for the record, he's not as good as Tracy Howard, Artie Burns or Corn Elder. I think that is obvious to most Canes fans. Maybe he thinks he is better than he is.

Advertisement
Two fingers. Good luck dude. Too bad you couldn't be a little more patient. Hope your move turns out the best for you, but seems like a case of a guy getting upset with not starting or getting his "due" playing time. Bailing to Bethune doesn't seem to be the best option, but best of luck regardless.

a little more patient? the guy is a senior and one of our better cover corners. what ****** wouldn't give him more playing time? oh wait...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424904367.203974.jpg

He hasn't updated his Bio, but his last three tweets look like he is out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424904355.735020.jpg

I can understand why he wants out, and I don't blame him, but tweeting that much about it isn't a good look.

Advertisement
I like him. He should have stayed committed to GT... I don't agree with antics however I don't think its a big deal. It's like we're in denial that the program has regressed since Al took over. He has had the most support and endorsement from our alumni and bot of any of our school HC's and he has done nothing. The guy was granted an extension, false claims of improving recruiting, local relations, player images, and work ethic was thrown out as reasons why he deserved an extension. However, in reality he did the opposite. And why should this kid remain quiet and be considered a quitter? Al tried to quit on him when he tried to leave for PSU. PSU were worse than us and he tried to jump ship to a program that was basically on the death penalty. Al didn't believe in this season from get go. He lost trust of a lot of these older players.

He lost trust of a lot of these older players.

I just hate it for these kids that transfer late. It's usually more of a career killer than playing in this system.

Ideally, he will finish up his degree by summer & get a shot at a real program. Either way, best of luck to him.

Advertisement
Looks like he has indeed left the team. I wish the young man well, i just wish he did not put everything on social media.

**** that, I want him to put it all on social media. Just more pressure on Golden and another issue that shows he may again lose the team.

Can everyone please stop acting like he is more than a nickel back? He's not as good as our other 3 returning corners and frankly I'd rather see them give Carter, Johnson or someone else with more upside playing time. He's a backup at best and he doesn't like it. Sorry. Sometimes in life others are better than you. His choice to move on.

prepare to gouge my eyes out when he is starting for the Ravens in two years

Can everyone please stop acting like he is more than a nickel back? He's not as good as our other 3 returning corners and frankly I'd rather see them give Carter, Johnson or someone else with more upside playing time. He's a backup at best and he doesn't like it. Sorry. Sometimes in life others are better than you. His choice to move on.

jamal carter as a nickel? lol ok. and despite his reasoning for leaving, don't underestimate how much this can hurt the team considering our depth. we're one injury away from not being able to go to a dime or quarter package. not that we ever do anyways

Advertisement
Looks like he has indeed left the team. I wish the young man well, i just wish he did not put everything on social media.

**** that, I want him to put it all on social media. Just more pressure on Golden and another issue that shows he may again lose the team.

i get what your saying but they still dont care about all this stuff thats being said, if they cared golden would have been gone awhile ago

jamal carter as a nickel? lol ok. and despite his reasoning for leaving, don't underestimate how much this can hurt the team considering our depth. we're one injury away from not being able to go to a dime or quarter package. not that we ever do anyways

So the coaches should just give into his demands for playing time because he has leverage due to our depth issues?? Hahaha. Ok. He hasn't been an impact player for us. He's been good but not great. Don't underestimate what kind of impact this kind of nonsense has on a team. We don't need people complaining and being a cancer. Golden will take care of himself and get fired. This kid won't be missed as much as you're making out.

anyone who thinks Jamal Carter is better than Crawford at anything -- is not seeing the game correctly and / or is just blinded by JAG hype

Advertisement

i get what your saying but they still dont care about all this stuff thats being said, if they cared golden would have been gone awhile ago

You are right but the pressure needs to remain on. Feldman's piece yesterday just adds more fuel to the argument that we have terribly under coached over the last couple years.

People acting like this isn't a big loss are full of ****. He may not be a starter but without we are that much closer to having Ryan Mayes starting if someone gets inured.

anyone who thinks Jamal Carter is better than Crawford at anything -- is not seeing the game correctly and / or is just blinded by JAG hype

He's better at savagery, but that's it.

You are right but the pressure needs to remain on. Feldman's piece yesterday just adds more fuel to the argument that we have terribly under coached over the last couple years.

People acting like this isn't a big loss are full of ****. He may not be a starter but without we are that much closer to having Ryan Mayes starting if someone gets inured.

still wont matter and the picture thats being painted isnt that golden and the admin sucks its that the fans are horrible and the more of this that is going on the more that picture is going to be painted, all is waranted mind you but thats the picture they want painted and they can roll with it until the end

Trading a UM degree for Bethune degree just so you can start on a garbage team, great move.

If he has most credits from miami they will award him his degree if he gets transferable credits elsewhere

So he gets degree from miami and gets to start and play sport he loves.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back