Crawford is gone; Granted release per mother

Two fingers. Good luck dude. Too bad you couldn't be a little more patient. Hope your move turns out the best for you, but seems like a case of a guy getting upset with not starting or getting his "due" playing time. Bailing to Bethune doesn't seem to be the best option, but best of luck regardless.

a little more patient? the guy is a senior and one of our better cover corners. what ****** wouldn't give him more playing time? oh wait...

Holy ****. My fault, can't believe how the time has gone. Could have sworn he was a junior. My fault.

Advertisement
Can everyone please stop acting like he is more than a nickel back? He's not as good as our other 3 returning corners and frankly I'd rather see them give Carter, Johnson or someone else with more upside playing time. He's a backup at best and he doesn't like it. Sorry. Sometimes in life others are better than you. His choice to move on.

jamal carter as a nickel? lol ok. and despite his reasoning for leaving, don't underestimate how much this can hurt the team considering our depth. we're one injury away from not being able to go to a dime or quarter package. not that we ever do anyways

anyone who thinks Jamal Carter is better than Crawford at anything -- is not seeing the game correctly and / or is just blinded by JAG hype

He's better at savagery, but that's it.

correct ... I would bring Carter with me to a street brawl

but not to stop the Wake Forest offense

And for the record, he's not as good as Tracy Howard, Artie Burns or Corn Elder. I think that is obvious to most Canes fans. Maybe he thinks he is better than he is.

why is Artie Burns still considered good?

And for the record, he's not as good as Tracy Howard, Artie Burns or Corn Elder. I think that is obvious to most Canes fans. Maybe he thinks he is better than he is.

Seriously you said Burns???? This is about the football team and not the track team.

Seriously you said Burns???? This is about the football team and not the track team.

You guys are hilarious. Why is he STILL considered good? He's a junior. He played way better than Crawford last year. Crawford is a senior. We've seen him for 3 years. What has you so convinced that he's any good? Burns is twice the athlete that Crawford is. It's really not even close. If you asked every coach at the NCAA level who they would rather have, I'm confident most would say Burns. Hardly seems debatable. Look at Crawfords stats over 3 years. Not compelling.

Advertisement
anyone defending the coaches on this matter tosses salad for a living...go *** yourself with a steak knife.

Re: Crawford, best of luck. imagine having to play for the POS golden and his band of ******* idiots? Dont blame the kid 1 bit. hope everything works out for you.

Don't wanna play patty cake Golden turns on you and the admin allow it. Then blind *** mofos jump in. Good luck 4-8

Advertisement
If he does graduate in may then he will be granted an additional year by the ncaa giving him two years to play where ever he goes. Crawford was part of the 2012 class and if he was a GT option then he most likely has his academics in order.

An if he does graduate he can transfer to any school he wants, that has room for him so I can see where he feels his options to leave may be better. As for the BCC talk, he doesn't need to go that route if he indeed can graduate.

Go Canes

Last edited:
If he does graduate in may then he will be granted an additional year by the ncaa giving him two years to play where ever he goes. Crawford was part of the 2012 class and if he was a GT option then he most likely has his academics in order.

An if he does graduate he can transfer to any school he wants, that has room for him so I can see where he feels his options to leave may be better. As for the BCC talk, he doesn't need to go that route.

Go Canes

He can only play one year but he does have a redshirt left.

Looks like he has indeed left the team. I wish the young man well, i just wish he did not put everything on social media.

Bye Crawford.. Lol like I said dude is a average cornerback.. by by bye

I can't tell you how often I never seen him make a play on the ball.

Advertisement
Don't blame the kid one bit. Been a solid guy here. This is year to earn that money and staff wanted him to practically sit the bench. Heard he was dead last at C depth chart

Good

Show me film where he is this top notch cornerback.. Show me some film where this guy locks down his man..

I'll wait for the angry mob to present links???

Last edited:
Smart kid. Get away from this disaster as fast as you can.

CB looking awfully thin.

Looks like he has indeed left the team. I wish the young man well, i just wish he did not put everything on social media.

Who did you see making the plays on the ball?

No one so like I said what are we missing?? I'll wait for you to tell me Cane Dynasty?

Advertisement

Who did you see making the plays on the ball?

No one so like I said what are we missing?? I'll wait for you to tell me Cane Dynasty?

So all of our CB's are average? So losing one of our most experienced ones is a big ******* deal when we don't have very many. Least of all, we don't have very many with legit experience.

OK jw410?

An if he does graduate he can transfer to any school he wants, that has room for him so I can see where he feels his options to leave may be better. As for the BCC talk, he doesn't need to go that route.

Go Canes

If graduates in 3 years than he gets his 4th and 5th year as playing years, it is an incentive by the NCAA to reward players for getting thier degrees on time or better yet early. Jacob cooker used this rule to get 2 years at Obama after leaving FSU.

Fall 2012 - freshman
Fall 2013 - Soph
Fall 2014 - JR
Fall 2015 - St

So if Crawford came in with any type of AP credits which would put him ahead, then combined with stay in school over the summer and he could have earned enough to graduate.

http://www.tampabay.com/hometeam/blog/plant-dbwr-antonio-crawford-switches-his-commitment-miami/12558/

I can't believe McCord is a senior and they are still playing around with moving his position, he was one of the premiere pass rushers in the country coming out high school ****.

Go Canes

Go Canes

If graduates in 3 years than he gets his 4th and 5th year as playing years, it is an incentive by the NCAA to reward players for getting thier degrees on time or better yet early. Jacob cooker used this rule to get 2 years at Obama after leaving FSU.

Fall 2012 - freshman
Fall 2013 - Soph
Fall 2014 - JR
Fall 2015 - St

So if Crawford came in with any type of AP credits which would put him ahead, then combined with stay in school over the summer and he could have earned enough to graduate.

http://www.tampabay.com/hometeam/blog/plant-dbwr-antonio-crawford-switches-his-commitment-miami/12558/

I can't believe McCord is a senior and they are still playing around with moving his position, he was one of the premiere pass rushers in the country coming out high school ****.

Go Canes

That cawlksucker already has a university named after him?

ffs

Don't blame the kid one bit. Been a solid guy here. This is year to earn that money and staff wanted him to practically sit the bench. Heard he was dead last at C depth chart

Good

Show me film where he is this top notch cornerback.. Show me some film where this guy locks down his man..

I'll wait for the angry mob to present links???

This describes almost every player on our doofense starting w Chickillo.
Two made plays you describe. Bush and Perryman. He might've balled out had he not been corched out.

Advertisement
Back