Crawford is gone; Granted release per mother

CaneQueTiger

Recruit
Looks like he has indeed left the team. I wish the young man well, i just wish he did not put everything on social media.

Advertisement
****. Smh. If true, this is crazy. Wonder what finally put him over the top? These rumors about everybody and they grandma hating Paul Williams (except Golden and Dno of course) are starting to become more and more valid by the day. I knew DB recruits didn't like him but players too?

Advertisement
image.jpg

Two CIS/WEZ most wanted

****. Smh. If true, this is crazy. Wonder what finally put him over the top? These rumors about everybody and they grandma hating Paul Williams (except Golden and Dno of course) are starting to become more and more valid by the day. I knew DB recruits didn't like him but players too?
Lol at claiming he left because of Paul Williams.

Lol, He wanted to be treated like gold...Bethune-Cookman, here's another one for you!

Trading a UM degree for Bethune degree just so you can start on a garbage team, great move.

Advertisement
Lol at claiming he left because of Paul Williams.

My bad. Forgot where I was at for second..**** everyone and they mama hate Golden and Dno! I knew DB recruits didn't like they a$$ but players too? Man I wish they would fire Golden and let Paul Williams take over as coach! HE is the one they really like!

(Better?)

Yep. It's all Paul Williams.

Advertisement

Yep. It's all Paul Williams.

Yeah yeah. I know. Golden sucks. My bad.

Don't blame the kid one bit. Been a solid guy here. This is year to earn that money and staff wanted him to practically sit the bench. Heard he was dead last at C depth chart

Advertisement
Everyone on this site wants to blame the coaches. I'll go the other way. He's a Quitter...will follow him throughout his life more than likely imo....

We didnt need to offer all those local CB's anyways with all the depth we have

Two fingers. Good luck dude. Too bad you couldn't be a little more patient. Hope your move turns out the best for you, but seems like a case of a guy getting upset with not starting or getting his "due" playing time. Bailing to Bethune doesn't seem to be the best option, but best of luck regardless.

Everyone on this site wants to blame the coaches. I'll go the other way. He's a Quitter...will follow him throughout his life more than likely imo....

I agree with this. It's spring practice. Keep working, the season is way off and they seem to switch out starters at corner a lot on this team. I think this is a bad move for him. I hope he proves me wrong, but seems short-sighted. Either way, it reflects poorly on him that he took to social media to handle this.

Advertisement
Back