Crawford better back it up.

Advertisement
OONCILGANWZTWRS.20140410192313.JPG

IF THIS MFCKA balls out on the UM secondary I swear to God, im gonna snap

Advertisement
I'm sure the westerkamp kid will tear is up. After all, it's not like crawford is going to press him every snap. Dude is going to be running loose in our secondary.

Advertisement
makes no sense...in practice, dallas has know problem laying the wood on his own teammates yet in a real game he eases up when given the opportunity to take the the opponent's head off.

Advertisement
makes no sense...in practice, dallas has know problem laying the wood on his own teammates yet in a real game he eases up when given the opportunity to take the the opponent's head off.

He's not easing up... Consistently he can not get to the play because he's slow... He's a head hunter that is limited due to his athleticism..

Advertisement

He's not easing up... Consistently he can not get to the play because he's slow... He's a head hunter that is limited due to his athleticism..[/QUOTE]

watch the film. he was there in time.. just eased up and didn't seem to know what to do once he got there. according to you no one is athletic. i would say a guy who did a good job filling in a rb without much time and doing a decent job at safety has plenty of athleticism. not saying he's ed reed but he's more than serviceable by college standards.

He's sweating the ejection no doubt... Honestly, we need a couple of ejections... No one fears the hammer over the middle with us anymore. It's just like in baseball, you need to brush back those plate crowders, and if they don't get the message, you plunk one. Maybe you get tossed, maybe you start a donnybrook, but I'll bet they dig in a little further from the plate after that.

We need a little "brush back" in the secondary. and against Nebraska, not Our Lady Sisters of the Poor...

Al will **** in his khakis when he hears about this.

He's does that every game day!!!

Such originality . Can't wait til the end of the season so i can think back at how we had so many doubters in our midst . I remember these type posts in 99 and 2000 about Butch ( although i am no huge fan of him ) and laughed then at the people on Grassy.com as well. The worst thing is most of the posters bashing the coaches , team , administration will never admit how wrong they were once we start winning .

I will admit I was wrong if Al wins out this season. I said it in the other thread too. He wins all the way out then I'm on board.

I ******* hate the cornholers and I hope we blast em but I have my doubts about what we are going to look like tomorrow.

He's sweating the ejection no doubt... Honestly, we need a couple of ejections... No one fears the hammer over the middle with us anymore. It's just like in baseball, you need to brush back those plate crowders, and if they don't get the message, you plunk one. Maybe you get tossed, maybe you start a donnybrook, but I'll bet they dig in a little further from the plate after that.

We need a little "brush back" in the secondary. and against Nebraska, not Our Lady Sisters of the Poor...

I don't recall a lot in the middle of the field, the fear has to be Denzel, they have seen him on tape, he hurts people.

Advertisement
Back