Crawford better back it up.

Advertisement
Penn State never played this style of defense.
Love that's old school cane talk,then we will go out and play that read and react defense. Cover 3 with D-e ends covering slot guys man I hate this Penn State read and react defense.Then blame the guys for missing their assignments,it is easy to miss when you are 8 yards off the line!

YA boiiii!!! Love a little smack talk from the boys!!! They'll back it up iknow it...GO CANES!!!

efa7427e_obamayawn.gif

Advertisement
Michael Rose-Ivey @Rose_IveyNB15
Man I wish I was playing this Saturday... These boys talkin like they bout it on IG... 90k+ in prime time, they not ready for that

At least they gave this **** a little bit of juice, **** that good luck bull**** and that this is a friendly competition noise they were spewing before Louisville.

Gotta back it up though lol.

i like the talk...

but then again i dont because i still dont trust this defense now if they go out and shut **** down i hope they continue to let them know during the game as well. :hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

Al will **** in his khakis when he hears about this.

He's does that every game day!!!

Such originality . Can't wait til the end of the season so i can think back at how we had so many doubters in our midst . I remember these type posts in 99 and 2000 about Butch ( although i am no huge fan of him ) and laughed then at the people on Grassy.com as well. The worst thing is most of the posters bashing the coaches , team , administration will never admit how wrong they were once we start winning .

Advertisement
Al will **** in his khakis when he hears about this.

He's does that every game day!!!

Such originality . Can't wait til the end of the season so i can think back at how we had so many doubters in our midst . I remember these type posts in 99 and 2000 about Butch ( although i am no huge fan of him ) and laughed then at the people on Grassy.com as well. The worst thing is most of the posters bashing the coaches , team , administration will never admit how wrong they were once we start winning .

tumblr_m4c18nD7hn1qhr47r.gif

'Hit stick and bust ****! Them canes talk ****!'

Hit Stick! - Check
AntiqueBeneficialJoey.gif

Bust ****! - Check
nutsacker3_large.gif

Talk ****! - Check
BxxefnCIUAAWINE.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ah yes, nothing like two poorly run athletics programs pretending to be what their 80's counterparts were.

When in the last 5 years do you recall our players talking **** and backing it up? Btw, wouldn't be surprised if our admin made them delete the tweets.

Give me a team who mercilessly blows people out and knocks QBs out of games. Save twitter jabs that get deleted.

Zero doubt in my mind they're all held out of the game for this

***KING Golden pu$$y *****

Advertisement
WELP, this game come Saturday night,just might be interesting!

These boys talkin ****, we're going to see IF they can back it up now...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-978-1378939449-30.gif

Advertisement
Back