Crawford better back it up.

Advertisement
I love it and demand more of it our players need to start calling out names and getting that nastiness in them, let the world know we ready to go to war again the U vs the world.

Advertisement
"Better bring ya A game this week. 3rd down u get no catches. Straight like that."

"That 4.6 speed not gone save u this week. sorry *** boy"

lulz

daaaammn they went on WEZ on that *****

also.. this is what we have been missing... more heart and fire vs "process"

Advertisement
Unless there is some disconnect in terms of what those words mean amongst folks younger than myself, that seemed pretty tame. I got no problem with it until it is waived in our face when(if) we get beat.

“Hello?”

“Is this Boz?” Bratton asked.

“Yeah …”

“Well, this is Melvin f—–‘ Bratton and Alonzo Highsmith, and this is your f—— wake-up call, m—–f—–! And at high noon we’ll see your sorry *** in the Orange Bowl and we’re gonna kick your f—— ***!”

As soon as Bosworth hung up, Bratton and Highsmith told Hurricane defensive lineman Jerome Brown of the “exchange.” Brown summoned the entire defense to his dorm room, from which they called the hotel and asked to be connected to Sooners quarterback Jamelle Holieway. “Ja-may-al, come out and paaa-lay-yay,” Brown taunted, “Come on out, Ja-may-al.”

When he later learned of the calls, Johnson nearly fell over laughing. And why not? His Hurricanes had won, 28-16.

It was a different time, my friends.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we win it will go down as awesome, if we lose they look dumb.

That's the nature of the trash talking BIZ-NAZZZZZ

Advertisement
Back