Crawford better back it up.

Advertisement
Love that's old school cane talk,then we will go out and play that read and react defense. Cover 3 with D-e ends covering slot guys man I hate this Penn State read and react defense.Then blame the guys for missing their assignments,it is easy to miss when you are 8 yards off the line!

Advertisement
Have they earned the right to talk smack to anybody yet????? Like OP said, they BETTER back it up. Is he walkin in the footsteps of Alonzo “I ain't scared of you, *****” Highsmith or the fools that jumped up and down on the Louisville Cardinal logo before getting ***-stomped??? I'd like to hope they are ready to put their big boy pants on and rep South Florida properly. They should at least be fired up now.

Good point every time they they do that lately,it does't work out. To be good you have to have some confidence and ****iness! Swagger is earned by winning!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol people ****ed when other teams talk trash to us and we don't. Calls team soft

People get upset when players do talk trash. Better back it up

Fu_ k that I love it....

win or lose
You have to have confident....
Win or Lose

bigups Crawford and Rico..

Advertisement
Keeping my mouth shut until after the game. Let's see how it plays out. Al needs to remind the team not to do that kind of thing, but no more than that. Let's go!

This is best thing I have seen in years!!!!!! My goodness about time!!!! Westerkamp a beast though. Rico need to shut up he ain't even playing in that game. Crawford can talk.

Advertisement
Back