Cowturd is buying the hype

Advertisement
Colin says every chance he gets, he wants The U & USC to be byke to restore order in College Football.

He’s gotten tired of the overly regional Southern dominance of the CFP every year & he’s absolutely right.

Parity is the best thing for college football, if it’s Bama & UGA every single year the ratings will eventually die.

The perfect playoff would be USC, Miami, Texas & OH ST, 4 prestigious programs with great history that represent very large regions among College Football fanbases & would make for sky-high ratings.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Colin says every chance he gets, he wants The U & USC to be byke to restore order in College Football.

He’s gotten tired of the overly regional Southern dominance of the CFP every year & he’s absolutely right.

Parity is the best thing for college football, if it’s Bama & UGA every single year the ratings will eventually die.

The perfect playoff would be USC, Miami, Texas & OH ST, 4 prestigious programs with great history that represent very large regions among College Football fanbases & would make for sky-high ratings.

If this is our destiny, the four team playoff you listed, can we please match up with Ohio State in the first game and nuke them on the field?

As much as it pains me to say it I would trade out Ohio Taint for the golden domers that is Notre Lame football. They just seem more of an all time classic team more then Ohio Taint.

I am truly in the minority here but I am not buying the USC hype.

Yes they will be able to score but Lincoln's defenses always look so putrid in playoffs.

Advertisement
As much as it pains me to say it I would trade out Ohio Taint for the golden domers that is Notre Lame football. They just seem more of an all time classic team more then Ohio Taint.
Notre Lame has been to the playoffs several times in the CFP era & every time they do they get embarrassed.

Nobody wants to watch them in the CFP anymore, we already know the outcome.

Ohio ST represents a very strong Football region & are one of the top 5 best programs in college football.

Advertisement
Why Texas, they don't have half the history or success that Oklahoma has. Plus OK hates us, we cost them a couple titles under Switzer, I would love to see that rivalry renewed at the highest levels.
Larger market, larger fanbase.

I agree that Oklahoma has been the much better team in terms of success, but if you’re talking about overall ratings & just attraction Texas has more appeal than Oklahoma, especially now that Riley left, Okla isn’t gonna be a top tier program anymore.

I wasn’t framing it as the perfect playoff in terms to history in relation to Miami, I meant overall for college football from a market standpoint & relinquishing the stranglehold Bama & UGA have on the playoffs.

I am truly in the minority here but I am not buying the USC hype.

Yes they will be able to score but Lincoln's defenses always look so putrid in playoffs.

He was also recruiting in the middle of nowhere.

He's just gotta have the right DC. Talent won't be a problem, all those Cali kids and select others from across the country will flock there.

Facts

Why Texas, they don't have half the history or success that Oklahoma has. Plus OK hates us, we cost them a couple titles under Switzer, I would love to see that rivalry renewed at the highest levels.
I'm not a fan of Texas mainly because they do less with more more than any program out there but to say they dont have half the history or success of Oklahoma is kinda stretching it a bit, IMO. If you are talking history in the last 5-10 years I agree. If you are talking overall then no.

Advertisement
Back