Cowturd is buying the hype

Notre Lame has been to the playoffs several times in the CFP era & every time they do they get embarrassed.

Nobody wants to watch them in the CFP anymore, we already know the outcome.

Ohio ST represents a very strong Football region & are one of the top 5 best programs in college football.
Yeah I totally agree with you and I hated even typing it I just thought you were going with old school classic teams from back in the day that owned college football during a time period. Play on playa!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am not buying 3 years. I do think we will have an impressive team in 3, but I just can’t wrap my head around a title appearance in 3.

I am not buying 3 years. I do think we will have an impressive team in 3, but I just can’t wrap my head around a title appearance in 3.
Why not? Saban won in year 3 at Bama and Meyer year 2 at Florida. Before anybody chimes in Cristobal is neither Saban nor Meyer, I will counter with look at the staffs. Miami's staff takes a backseat to nobody's right now.

Why not? Saban won in year 3 at Bama and Meyer year 2 at Florida. Before anybody chimes in Cristobal is neither Saban nor Meyer, I will counter with look at the staffs. Miami's staff takes a backseat to nobody's right now.
Our staff looks good on paper. We still have yet to see a fielded team perform. Transfer portal has yet to give us a full WR roster. Add to that, a national title appearance is not predicated on an impressive staff and talented team. There needs to be a lack of comparable competition as well. This is why we always assume we win the coastal every off season. We never assume that other schools are also making improvements and adjusting from last year’s mistakes.

Why Texas, they don't have half the history or success that Oklahoma has. Plus OK hates us, we cost them a couple titles under Switzer, I would love to see that rivalry renewed at the highest levels.
**** those **** Kickers, I am happy with our historical dominance as it is. Though we should never not want to play someone or else we are the gators.

Advertisement
Our staff looks good on paper. We still have yet to see a fielded team perform. Transfer portal has yet to give us a full WR roster. Add to that, a national title appearance is not predicated on an impressive staff and talented team. There needs to be a lack of comparable competition as well. This is why we always assume we win the coastal every off season. We never assume that other schools are also making improvements and adjusting from last year’s mistakes.
Oh good lord. We have had unqualified morons running this program for almost two decades.

Our coaching staff looks good on paper because they are all accomplished. We have tripled the support staff, too. Every facet of this program is moving rapidly in the right direction.

We were winning the Coastal with Shannon, Golden and Diaz? We won with Richt who was tarred and feathered out of UGA and clearly had little left in the tank.

You falsely assume we are done with the portal.

It's okay to come out of the bunker. I realize lots among us have PTSD, but the shelling has stopped.

It is not a question of if but when. Three years is an eternity in college football.

Advertisement
Oh good lord. We have had unqualified morons running this program for almost two decades.

Our coaching staff looks good on paper because they are all accomplished. We have tripled the support staff, too. Every facet of this program is moving rapidly in the right direction.

We were winning the Coastal with Shannon, Golden and Diaz? We won with Richt who was tarred and feathered out of UGA and clearly had little left in the tank.

You falsely assume we are done with the portal.

It's okay to come out of the bunker. I realize lots among us have PTSD, but the shelling has stopped.

It is not a question of if but when. Three years is an eternity in college football.
Tell me in November.

Advertisement
Both previous HC's at those schools brought in talent, but couldn't coach. they were in a better position talent wise. We good.

I don't hate Cowherd. He's repeatedly said that the only program who could have challenged the early 2000s USC year-to-year was UM, but we had our feet in cement. Those would have been epic battles.

Advertisement
Back