Cowturd is buying the hype

Advertisement
Good interview. The bandwagon is off and running. LETS GO CANES!

Cowherd is smart & he’s the absolute best in covering college football on a National scale amongst the major sports networks. He regularly has Joel Klatt, Matt Leinart & most of the Fox Sports CFB color analysts on to talk college football all throughout the offseason. I rarely ever agree with Klatt, but I appreciate his insight & the fact he doesn’t just spit out poorly put together hot takes & actually puts some thought behind his opinions.

ESPN is still too attached to the Bama teat, when they talk CFB it’s just in the context of how to make sacrament to their patron Saint Nicholas The Sabinian.

Advertisement
Joy Taylor
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Saw someone say a scenario on youtube where Miami vs USC meet at Cowboys stadium for the 2025 natty. That would be the biggest game ever lol with the perfect neutral site, and sounds possible with the trajectory both programs seem to be on and that should be enough time for both programs to be competitive on that level

Advertisement
I don't hate Cowherd. He's repeatedly said that the only program who could have challenged the early 2000s USC year-to-year was UM, but we had our feet in cement. Those would have been epic battles.
You should at least dislike him. Doesn’t mean he does not have a good take from time to time. Look up his take on the shooting death of Sean Taylor and get back to me.

Advertisement
Back