Cowboy fans get in here.

Haha, eventhough I love my Bears, in the early 80’s when they were terrible, I started to branch out and watch other teams.

Bro; this is thee most sacrilegious statement ever. U don’t branch out to other teams when u’re a Bears fan, u Bear Down during the good times and bad times!

I enjoy football, I enjoy football players; ****, some of my favorite players play and have played on other teams, but I will NEVER call myself a fan of or root for any other team but these Bears.....even though Ryan Pace is and will always be a POS for allowing a brand new GM to dupe him in to giving up picks and move up to make one of the worst GM decisions in NFL history in drafting Trubisky over Watson & Mahomes.

Advertisement
You want to hazard a guess on how many bears fans developed a following for other teams when we had Bob Avellini at the helm.

I don’t know any; and I’ve been to Bears bars across different parts of the country; old school fans who were there w/ Red Grange was QB. All I’ve ever heard was how many TV & radio sets were broken, but never wavered from being a fan.

There probably are some, but I personally don’t know any.

Bro; this is thee most sacrilegious statement ever. U don’t branch out to other teams when u’re a Bears fan, u Bear Down during the good times and bad times!

I enjoy football, I enjoy football players; ****, some of my favorite players play and have played on other teams, but I will NEVER call myself a fan of or root for any other team but these Bears.....even though Ryan Pace is and will always be a POS for allowing a brand new GM to dupe him in to giving up picks and move up to make one of the worst GM decisions in NFL history in drafting Trubisky over Watson & Mahomes.
If it’s any consolation the bears come first. Those were dark times Relly his career TD/INT was 33 -69 !

If it’s any consolation the bears come first. Those were dark times Relly his career TD/INT was 33 -69 !

Brotha; listen....I’m not sure any franchise have had more QBs revolve in & out of the door like The Bears. We consistently have wasted great defenses w/ **** poor QB play. I’ve never seen anything like it among any other franchises past or present.

I don’t know any; and I’ve been to Bears bars across different parts of the country; old school fans who were there w/ Red Grange was QB. All I’ve ever heard was how many TV & radio sets were broken, but never wavered from being a fan.

There probably are some, but I personally don’t know any.
He threw 18 int’s in one year, I was a kid then and my singleness of purpose for all things Chicago hadn’t materialized yet.

Advertisement

Yes you do im on the south side of chicago too and I'm a die hard cowboys fan.

Advertisement
Dak's gong to Miami for the #18, #26, and #70.

Miami will keep #5 and draft an OT

Dallas will package the #18 and #70 to move up to take one of Herber or Tua.

Our 40 year old hangover looking qb is a better player than him....keep him tf from here lol

Advertisement
Lmao you sound like skip bayless..y’all remember the days of Quincy Carter, Ryan leaf, kitna, Hutchinson, Matt cassell? When have a Franchise QB u hold onto him as long as possible and figure out the rest through the draft, FA and trades. Top ten Competent QBs aren’t found easily. Y’all was dumb to give that money to Zeke, then Cooper imo ..Smh y’all better pay Dak

He isnt a top 10 qb though so theres that.

He isnt a top 10 qb though so theres that.
Name your top ten QBs

Mahomes
Lamar
Russell
Brees
Rodgers
Brady
We
Dak
Ryan
Jimmy G or Cousins
now I hate the cowboys but I can’t deny 30 TDs to 11 ints 65%..he was top 10 in every major category and has improved every year in the league

Advertisement
Name your top ten QBs

Mahomes
Lamar
Russell
Brees
Rodgers
Brady
We
Dak
Ryan
Jimmy G or Cousins
now I hate the cowboys but I can’t deny 30 TDs to 11 ints 65%..he was top 10 in every major category and has improved every year in the league

I don’t know why you waste your time. Anyone who says Dak isn’t an elite QB in the NFL is ******* brain dead.

Name your top ten QBs

Mahomes
Lamar
Russell
Brees
Rodgers
Brady
We
Dak
Ryan
Jimmy G or Cousins

Mahomes
Lamar
Russell
Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Watson
Wentz
Stafford
Depending how you feel he is in that Kirk Cousins, Matt Ryan, Jimm G, Ryan Tannehil crew.....EXCEPT.....He plays behind one of the nfl best OL

Mahomes
Lamar
Russell
Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Watson
Wentz
Stafford
Depending how you feel he is in that Kirk Cousins, Matt Ryan, Jimm G, Ryan Tannehil crew.....EXCEPT.....He plays behind one of the nfl best OL
Lol right now Stafford?? Idk about that. And I get he plays in Detroit. He’s definitely without question better than tannehil...I forgot to add deshaun smh. But I’d definitely put dak ahead of cousins or jimmy for that 10th spot and Watson ahead of Dak..all those guys benefit from the infrastructure around them. It just seems too me Dak is the only one who put up a top 5 season and gets knocked because of it.

Advertisement
Back