Cowboy fans get in here.

Advertisement
What's you guys feeling. Who do you think we go after. Do we trade down and get more picks in rd 2 and 3. Thats what id like to do if we dont take an offensive line man. We need to start looking for a replacement for LT, smith isn't getting any younger. Theres so many really good wr you're going to have many options in late rounds. If we keep our first round pick I think we need a corner or safety. Im sick of not having a play maker back at safety. We need to get a better version of Barry Church.
Dude... you beez ok... a fisherman and a Cowboy fan... after orange and green I love navy blue, white and metallic silver.

Attachments

• 1e.jpg
    1e.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Wouldn’t be surprised if we trade the pick for Adams who the best safety since Woodson retired in the back end

if we don’t trade the pick...

It’s either BPA at Corner OR Chaisson the LSU DE that I’m not high on personally but following a few cowboy boards with people who are dialed in they think the scouts are super high on

Dak is a moron and just okay as a player. If they pay him $30 mil a year or whatever, they deserve everything bad that will inevitably happen.

**** he won’t sign for 30. He wants 35 plus. I hope he gets it. He’s the reason they are down 21-0 every game and then when he throws for 300 yards in the 4th qtr against air and loses by 8, it looks like he had a good game

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Haha, I have been know to like the cowboys, but take no offense at your position. You either love them or hate them, I get it.

Its not even fun hating on the cowboys anymore. I feel sorry for them, almost. They are down in the ****ter with my Raiders, @Dr.L.ThugU dolphags and @Ecush Bills. **** Bills better than all 3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back