Cowboy fans get in here.

Its not even fun hating on the cowboys anymore. I feel sorry for them, almost. They are down in the ****ter with my Raiders, @Dr.L.ThugU dolphags and @Ecush Bills. **** Bills better than all 3
Unlike the Fins, the Cowboys were supposed to do better by unbiased sources, and it may be partially on Dak… would like Allen but he may be a long shot acquisition. As for the Fins they overperformed IMO... can't wait and see which QB they get.

Advertisement
Unlike the Fins, the Cowboys were supposed to do better by unbiased sources, and it may be partially on Dak… would like Allen but he may be a long shot acquisition. As for the Fins they overperformed IMO... can't wait and see which QB they get.

The dolphags definitely overachieved. If the dolphags were smart, they’d start @Dr.L.ThugU boy chosen Rosen all season, go 0-16 and then draft Trevor Lawrence.

The dolphags definitely overachieved. If the dolphags were smart, they’d start @Dr.L.ThugU boy chosen Rosen all season, go 0-16 and then draft Trevor Lawrence.
You have no idea the torture I go through every year... my wife and both her sons and their extended family wear Fins clothes all the time like uniforms... well my wife only on Fins games or I'd get an attorney.
These people are ******* delusional about the fish... actually last year I was pulling for the bearded wonder... you got to like the sob.

Advertisement
You have no idea the torture I go through every year... my wife and both her sons and their extended family wear Fins clothes all the time like uniforms... well my wife only on Fins games or I'd get an attorney.
These people are ******* delusional about the fish... actually last year I was pulling for the bearded wonder... you got to like the sob.

@Dr.L.ThugU has been telling me for 15 years that this is the dolphags year. I have him so mad that he refuses to answer my questions about chosen Rosen. I think ole boy finally threw in the towel

Advertisement
@Dr.L.ThugU has been telling me for 15 years that this is the dolphags year. I have him so mad that he refuses to answer my questions about chosen Rosen. I think ole boy finally threw in the towel
I heard the same crap from these people, every year after each draft pick flop. **** with Tanny it was wait next year he'll walk on water... lol, he's almost doing it now with the Titans.

Advertisement
Dak is a moron and just okay as a player. If they pay him $30 mil a year or whatever, they deserve everything bad that will inevitably happen.

Dak may be the sole reason why the virus spreads. Lol. **** out here throwing dinner parties & all hugged up w ninjas playing catch. Smh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back