Cowboy fans get in here.

24/7canes

Recruit
What's you guys feeling. Who do you think we go after. Do we trade down and get more picks in rd 2 and 3. Thats what id like to do if we dont take an offensive line man. We need to start looking for a replacement for LT, smith isn't getting any younger. Theres so many really good wr you're going to have many options in late rounds. If we keep our first round pick I think we need a corner or safety. Im sick of not having a play maker back at safety. We need to get a better version of Barry Church.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a Cowboy fan, like at all, but what are ya'll going to do w/ Dak?
Man who knows. I like him but I dont buy into the theory of paying any qb 35 to 40 mil a year. If im a qb I would certainly want some extra cash to go towards o-line and the wr groups. Im starting to think hes going to be a pain in the ***, or at least his agent seems to becoming one. Id be up to trading him and taking Cam newton and draft a replacement qb in one of the next few drafts. If cams shoulder is healthy then hes a take all day long. Im actually kind of shocked nouns took a flyer on him at this point. Denver dont have a qb so kind of shocked they haven't jumped at him.

Dak's gong to Miami for the #18, #26, and #70.

Miami will keep #5 and draft an OT

Dallas will package the #18 and #70 to move up to take one of Herber or Tua.

Advertisement
Man who knows. I like him but I dont buy into the theory of paying any qb 35 to 40 mil a year. If im a qb I would certainly want some extra cash to go towards o-line and the wr groups. Im starting to think hes going to be a pain in the ***, or at least his agent seems to becoming one. Id be up to trading him and taking Cam newton and draft a replacement qb in one of the next few drafts. If cams shoulder is healthy then hes a take all day long. Im actually kind of shocked nouns took a flyer on him at this point. Denver dont have a qb so kind of shocked they haven't jumped at him.
Lmao you sound like skip bayless..y’all remember the days of Quincy Carter, Ryan leaf, kitna, Hutchinson, Matt cassell? When have a Franchise QB u hold onto him as long as possible and figure out the rest through the draft, FA and trades. Top ten Competent QBs aren’t found easily. Y’all was dumb to give that money to Zeke, then Cooper imo ..Smh y’all better pay Dak

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lmao you sound like skip bayless..y’all remember the days of Quincy Carter, Ryan leaf, kitna, Hutchinson, Matt cassell? When have a Franchise QB u hold onto him as long as possible and figure out the rest through the draft, FA and trades. Top ten Competent QBs aren’t found easily. Y’all was dumb to give that money to Zeke, then Cooper imo ..Smh y’all better pay Dak

Chad Hutchinson was such *** lol.

Advertisement
Nah..that pick makes way too much sense lol..in fairness the cowboys have drafted pretty well since 2014

The best picks have been on the OL.

They have needs elsewhere.. But plug n play C to replace Frederick keeping the offense humming and fill the rest of draft with defense would very smart

Advertisement
Back