Couple things

LULZ at Overtown allowing an Alabama billboard to remain up in their neighborhood. Too bad they didn't put it in Kendall because those Mexicans would have spray painted the **** out of it.

Advertisement
Random Walk posted this query to Amy Campbell, the Scout Reporter on Grassy (Canestime) regarding Kirkland:

amy: ask him if he actually was sent papers by miami.

i'll be curious as to the spin.

Random should already know the answer to that question given his lofty status.

I actually think he does know, which is why he asked the question as phrased. From what he has posted over the years, I think RW definitely has a decent connection to information, more so than most self-proclaimed insiders. At the same time, we are talking about recruiting, and the information always is only as good as the source. Moreover, even if good when posted, the information always is subject to change.

Random Walk posted this query to Amy Campbell, the Scout Reporter on Grassy (Canestime) regarding Kirkland:

Random used to know all the corches at every school. I'm shocked he doesn't fly Ice around on his private jet.

Guys take the mathematical angle here. The plan A kids on the board are Coley, 6, Bryant, Bostwick, DK, Grace and Collins. That is 7 spots and there are at least 7 spots open. If one of those kids signs elsewhere insert Brooks or Edwards, depending on the who jumps elsewhere. I cannot say which plan A kids are coming but out of the 7 listed I feel good we get 6 of them at a minimum.

Advertisement
I'm not sure what Miami's angle is on the whole Kirkland deal but it's tough to blame Ice for protecting his player.

These kids have until NSD to decide so I can see why Ice/Kirkland would think it's unfair for Kirkland's scholarship to be pulled a week before the deadline.

I can't, especially when Kirkland created his own deadline.

Ice is my guy so somebody has to stick up for the dude.

I'm CONFIDENT some of ya'll female shouldered having mofos need to step back from the ledge.

//Woo Pig Sooie

76.jpg

77.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

I actually think he does know, which is why he asked the question as phrased. From what he has posted over the years, I think RW definitely has a decent connection to information, more so than most self-proclaimed insiders. At the same time, we are talking about recruiting, and the information always is only as good as the source. Moreover, even if good when posted, the information always is subject to change.

It's all those disclaimers that allow anyone to craft a niche as an insider.

If he's an actual insider with knowledge, then he'll know for sure if Kirk is getting the NLOI from UM. There's no need for hinting around or beating around the bush. He would know that for sure. He might not know if Kirk would sign it, but he'd know if it was sent, and there'd be no need for equivocation.

LULZ at Overtown allowing an Alabama billboard to remain up in their neighborhood. Too bad they didn't put it in Kendall because those Mexicans would have spray painted the **** out of it.

Tim Harris has his guys protecting it....

LULZ. It's the one pristine structure in Overtown. Everything else is beat up, but by god, that sumbytchin' Alabama billboard looks like it was freshly printed.

Advertisement

He doesn't know because he's a fake insider. A few days before the Kirkland situation, when Ferman was saying that Miami was backing off Kirkland, Random said that he was confident enough to predict Kirkland to the U. He also said UM was backing off Keith Bryant, even though we did a 3 coach in-home visit and sent him a Letter of Intent.

Advertisement

Mexicans in Kendall?

Peanuts in peanut butter?

You're not from around here are you....

I'm guessing I've been down here longer than you've been alive.

Franch...didn't you know that EVERYONE is an expert on here and knows more about EVERYTHING than you?

SMGDH...

Real hard for these kids to leave home when it is all said and done if Miami really wants them,

They may be ready today.....but when it comes time to sleep on it..........things change.

Advertisement
Back