Couple things

The moment I saw the Alabama billboard on the way to work one day I knew we might be in trouble with 6.

We can only hope that the hometown kids on the team are in his ear telling him to stay home and be a part of something special.

Bama fans saying that Thomas aint comin to Bama...moms wouldn't sign LOI. who knows could be BS. they think he's goin to FSU. really cant understand why this kid would go to FSU

Advertisement
Pete: Re: Kirkland, is this a case of Miami legitimately wants him, or Miami trying to mend fences and heal any wounds caused over the last week or so?

Al's coming for everybody.

89.gif

d*mnit mane...I been sittin on that one for nsd haha

Advertisement
******* Ice

"He has the offer back," Booker T. High coach Tim Harris said. "I guess they realized it wasn't the right thing to do in the first place, and the right thing was to give it back.

"All is well again. Now he has that option."

Kirkland will choose on Wednesday between UM, Arkansas and Florida State."

I'm not sure what Miami's angle is on the whole Kirkland deal but it's tough to blame Ice for protecting his player.

These kids have until NSD to decide so I can see why Ice/Kirkland would think it's unfair for Kirkland's scholarship to be pulled a week before the deadline.

Advertisement
I'm not sure what Miami's angle is on the whole Kirkland deal but it's tough to blame Ice for protecting his player.

These kids have until NSD to decide so I can see why Ice/Kirkland would think it's unfair for Kirkland's scholarship to be pulled a week before the deadline.

That's fine, but be a grown man and handle it with some class, as opposed to flapping your gums like you're on "Next Chapter" with Oprah

I can't, especially when Kirkland created his own deadline.

Advertisement
****ing Ice

"He has the offer back," Booker T. High coach Tim Harris said. "I guess they realized it wasn't the right thing to do in the first place, and the right thing was to give it back.

"All is well again. Now he has that option."

Kirkland will choose on Wednesday between UM, Arkansas and Florida State."

Surprise, dude doesn't man up and say the whole ******* reason it was a big deal was cuz he went whining like a little ***** to anyone who would listen when he didn't have a clue as to what was going on.

How does hiring 6 and Dk primary recruiter hurt us?

I think we are all traumatized from the Coker/RS era. AG has delivered so far.

I thought Coley was not the person at FSU recruiting Thomas.

Connected FSU folks have been saying for a while that Thomas was headed up there and some of the information that has come out recently suggests that Thomas was at least a strong FSU lean for a while. I'm not expecting him in this class, but would love to be surprised. I'm not really expecting Kirkland much either--just don't trust the conduct on his/BTW's side of things. Again, I'd love to be surprised.

Advertisement
Random Walk posted this query to Amy Campbell, the Scout Reporter on Grassy (Canestime) regarding Kirkland:

amy: ask him if he actually was sent papers by miami.

i'll be curious as to the spin.

LULZ

Random Walk posted this query to Amy Campbell, the Scout Reporter on Grassy (Canestime) regarding Kirkland:

amy: ask him if he actually was sent papers by miami.

i'll be curious as to the spin.

Random should already know the answer to that question given his lofty status.

Advertisement
Back