Couple things

Advertisement
Only way to make up losing a dude like Thomas is by getting almost all of the other dudes, plus maybe pulling a rabbit from the hat on NSD at the LB spot. We do that and I'll be happy.

Advertisement
Only way to make up losing a dude like Thomas is by getting almost all of the other dudes, plus maybe pulling a rabbit from the hat on NSD at the LB spot. We do that and I'll be happy.

I wouldn't put it past Golden. He's done it twice with EJ and Blue already.

There's a lot riding on this Alex Collins announcement tonight. To have him announce for The U would be tremendous positive momentum going into NSD. All the targets would get to see a guy that they know about and a guy that has some cache in South Florida, pick The U.

On the flip side, however...should he not pick The U...

Your posts are usually very sharp, but I don't see the link between AC picking UM/Ark and other recruits being swayed by that. I doubt they really care, and I'm pretty positive that almost everyone has their mind made up. Some dude planning on going to Alabama isn't going to switch it up because AC picks UM over Ark.

No disrespect Pete, once again...NO DISRESPECT

I'm just wondering if you have lost confidence in 6 because of the 80% number you threw out a week or so ago.

It's almost like chilling with a chick for a month and thinking y'all getting somewhere and this could be special...

...only to see her walking down the hallway in school with some other dude that you heard some rumors about. You don't know the gist of their conversation, but you saw her smirk and grin. Could mean something. Could mean nothing. But it certainly kills all the feelings that you had before when you had no doubts or concerns.

Feel me? Don't take this as me coming at you, just a read from a far.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;xgS4WIA-vM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgS4WIA-vM0[/video]

Advertisement
How does hiring 6 and Dk primary recruiter hurt us?

I think we are all traumatized from the Coker/RS era. AG has delivered so far.

I know it's been discussed before but I couldn't find the thread, but what channel or station will Collins' decision be on?

Advertisement
How does hiring 6 and Dk primary recruiter hurt us?

I think we are all traumatized from the Coker/RS era
. AG has delivered so far.

91.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back