Couple things

Advertisement
What makes u so confident about 6?

I'm not confident

Are you not confident about MT solely due to the Kirkland saga, or were there more issues at play?

It has to do with something else

92.gif

Recruiting is very fluid because (a) these kids do change their minds during the process and because (b) we obtain and rely on highly imperfect information about 99% of the time. So, either Thomas changed his mind or the information leading the 80% prognistication was incorrect. This is how it is, especially when you're using percentages for what is a binary choice. If someone tells you that Collins is right now 80% likely to Miami, they're wrong -- it's likely 100 or 0. Percentages are just an imperfect way of quantifying various sources of information, all of which are imperfect and potentially inaccurate.

No disrespect Pete, once again...NO DISRESPECT

I'm just wondering if you have lost confidence in 6 because of the 80% number you threw out a week or so ago.

It's almost like chilling with a chick for a month and thinking y'all getting somewhere and this could be special...

...only to see her walking down the hallway in school with some other dude that you heard some rumors about. You don't know the gist of their conversation, but you saw her smirk and grin. Could mean something. Could mean nothing. But it certainly kills all the feelings that you had before when you had no doubts or concerns.

Feel me? Don't take this as me coming at you, just a read from a far.

Advertisement
I know it's been discussed before but I couldn't find the thread, but what channel or station will Collins' decision be on?

Fox south sports, ch. 646 on direct tv

Thx
Isn't fox sports south not available in south florida since fox sports south Florida and sun sports are the Florida channels? Cause my Directv says that I'm not subscribed to that channel

It is available if you have the Sports Package or the highest Directv package that has all the channels. NBA and MLB games are blacked out though in areas that have other local teams.

I'm not confident

Are you not confident about MT solely due to the Kirkland saga, or were there more issues at play?

I know everything is fluid, but if someone said if you had to pick which school MT would choose FSU/BAMA with a gun to your hand... which would you say at this very moment?

Since you said you don't think he'll choose us at this moment I didn't include us.

Advertisement
Pete from what your hearing does it seem like Kirk and 6 are a combo or too tough to predict that

I know it's been discussed before but I couldn't find the thread, but what channel or station will Collins' decision be on?

Fox south sports, ch. 646 on direct tv

Thx
Isn't fox sports south not available in south florida since fox sports south Florida and sun sports are the Florida channels? Cause my Directv says that I'm not subscribed to that channel

Its working for me right now, its at 10 pm and called "The new College football show"

I'm not confident

Pete would you be shocked if he picks Miami? Do we still have a chance?

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him pick Miami, I'm just not expecting it right now.

Advertisement
A thanks Pete glad your on here ....hopefully we close strong with Fl recruits ..... I talk a lot a trash on here but its in all fun Lets Go Canes

Last edited:
Would kill me to lose Thomas, but I'm thrilled at the possibility of landing Bostwick.

Wouldnt kill me at all, although it wouldn't make me happy. Recruiting is not about any one single player, it's about the totality of your class. Now if Thomas, Coley AND Collins all went elsewhere, that would kill me.

I'll eat real West Nile infested crows if Thomas lands here. Too many rants about reppin 305 and not comin here for me to not feel a little dumb if it happens.

Advertisement
The moment I saw the Alabama billboard on the way to work one day I knew we might be in trouble with 6.

We can only hope that the hometown kids on the team are in his ear telling him to stay home and be a part of something special.

The moment I saw the Alabama billboard on the way to work one day I knew we might be in trouble with 6.

We can only hope that the hometown kids on the team are in his ear telling him to stay home and be a part of something special.

LOL yeah I remember that billboard.

They put that up right in overtown specifically for 6

Advertisement
Back