Couple of commits might be dropped.

Advertisement
Why are you doing this to these people?
getting sick and tired of the terds who just mouth off to mouth off and bad mouth recruiting staff when they havent the faintest of ideas whats going on. I just dropped a smidge of knowledge of whats truly going on, theres a whole bunch more that could be said but its better to just let this stuff play out. and im not sure what im doing to these people but providing information that is true

Last edited:
I know the interest is legit. Dude is a elite player and put us in his top 4. There are plenty of elite oos recruits and they don't give miami the time of day.

As for clemson their numbers been tight but if flowe wants in they are taking him. His ov to clemson is next weekend.
yeah clemson would make room for flowe, any school would drop someone for the chance to take flowe.

IM just saying their LB numbers are tight and if they offer say a guy like trenton simpson ( who personally i think would commit their if given the chance) or take the commitment from Power Echols who would kill for a spot in their class but has been told to wait by their staff, then flowe wouldnt exactly be theirs.

Advertisement
I appreciate your efforts, I'm just telling you man... Don't sell too hard on Flowe coming here lol.

He's going to Clemson.
Im not trying to sell, clemson is the main comp, but if certain dominoes fall as mentioned above, **** happens.

dont know how many know this but he used an OV this past weekened to USC, and it basically killed their chances, (unless the home run hire is made hes not staying home.)

that means only 4 more OV's to use. and to be honest i think he only uses 3 based on info ive heard.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If his listed size of 6'4", 280 was anything close to accurate.

I've heard he's more like 6'1" and that there's not a lot of confidence he can put on more weight.

yea it was obvious he wasnt 6'4 when a clip of him at img appeared in the spring. He looks to be like 6'1-6'2 260. I think the 6'4 was a projection from when he was young and he hasnt gotten much taller since.

There has to be more to this story, if this rumor is even true. Riggins mid-season hudl looks pretty good to me, and while Smith has some bad weight and seems to be playing against weak competition, he also pancakes his assignment in virtually every snap on his hudl. So I just don't get the move.

Maybe PSU is right that they are really happy with the 3 freshmen who are redshirting and feel they only need two DTs in this class. That still doesn't explain Smith. Either way, I just don't see this happening without a backstory.
I think Smith has grade issues but Riggins to me is understandable, we have Moise & Roberts will eventually kick inside.

If you don’t want the kid don’t make the **** offer or accept the commitment. Hope no one ******* about kids decommitting. If we don’t care, why should they?

Are you telling us YOU know the whole story?

There is NOTHING WRONG to drop a player if you take their commitment but they do not fulfill the clear and communicated expectation/requirements, such as, perhaps, if they:
1. Get suspended from school, or
2 Get kicked off team, or
3. Don't get a ______ score on the sat/act, or
4. Take visits elsewhere, or
5. State that their recruitment is "open" on social media, or
6. Don't continue to work hard, stay in shape, and show improvement, or
7 Don't maintain their academic progress, or
8 Get arrested, or
9. Don't meet any other explained expectation.

You take the commitment with proviso's and your not doing anything wrong if the prospect doesn't meet them and, as such, are "dropped"

i understand both of those potential "drops" failed to meet those expectations. Maybe you know something I don't.

Shouldn't be dropping kids this late in the process. Diaz telling kids to be loyal then this. These high school coaches won't forget this the next time they want some stud player from their school. It's a bad move if it's true.

(I suspect) You don't know the full story, but automatically assume any player "dropped" has not failed to meet clear conditions for them to retain a spot. Your quick assumption our moves are dubious is not fair because you shot before (I suspect) you know there's been a crime.

Advertisement
LOL. Keep hope alive LCE! You know I have been on the "Flowe is legit interested and we have a legit shot!" bandwagon since the beginning. Don't bail on me now! If we can close the year strong, show him we are on the uptick, show him he can be the starting MLB next year and show him a good time this weekend..lets see what happens and how the cards fall!
It's not out of the question. He'll be a tough one to get.

It's BS. If that's the game, then don't ask kids to be loyal because you're not loyal to them.

(I suspect) You don't know the full story, but you state as a fact that we are not being loyal.

If a player is "dropped" because they failed to meet clear conditions for them to retain a spot, loyalty is not has not been broken by the U. What agenda do you have to assume we are doing something untoward and egregious... and not that the players did not fulfill their obligations?

You can't be a player, commit, and then not maintain academic progress, or look elsewhere, etc and be mad at the U for dropping you.

Trevon Riggins and Antonio Smith have basically been told by the staff to look elsewhere and are not likely to sign with us, per Ivins.
Just out of curiosity, in college football is this just an accepted part of the game if your a high school player? Or do schools pulling offers have ramifications for other recruits, such as showing a lack of loyalty on the program's part?

Advertisement
I like Flagg. He has instincts, is very tough, has short area quickness, high IQ, high motor, passionate and a leader.

His measurables aren’t there but his heart is, I’m expecting a Deejay Dallas type on defense. He reminds me of Sean Spence.

Flagg surrounded by other great players (doesn’t have to carry the entire load and plays with a formidable dline) would blossom. 2nd team All ACC as a junior and senior.

Advertisement
Back