Could play an FSU team in shambles again.

Wake beating FSU????? What the **** are we talking about here

Anyone who thinks FSU is just going to lay down is crazy, too good a coach and players

That's why they lost to GT two years ago. GT was terrible.

Advertisement
All I know is October 7th, I will be locked to my television watching Miami vs FSU!! I really wish FSU was at full strength coming into that game BUT the fact of the matter is, MIAMI needs to WIN the game regardless.. For the last 5 years (before CMR) Miami has been in shambles going up against FSU and no one felt sorry for our CANES, so I'm sorry I don't feel for them, the game has to be played and all I want to see is a WIN for my CANES!! I think BlackMan is getting a break because he doesn't have to go up against our Canes for his first game, he will get to face a few other opponents before Miami comes to town, so I see that as a break for him, because I know our DEFENSE would've been on his ***!! BUT I know FSU will be ready for the game against Miami and I'm not overlooking them, I just think it's Miami's time and unfortunately their starting QB got hurt and he will be out, BUT the game still has to be played and I only want to see one outcome and THAT'S MIAMI WITH THE WIN....

FSU may have lost their starting QB, but this is still a very talented team. I just don't see a demise like some others are seeing and or hoping for

A lot of orange and green glasses being worn in here..
I don't think anybody is predicting that FSU is going to be terrible, at least I'm not.

But I am expecting a win on 10/7, if that makes me a homer then so be it.

Yall spent the last 7 months screaming to the high heavens that Perry wasn't ready & we absolutely could not win with him at the helm.

Now people are giving Blackman credit that they wouldn't even think of extending to our own TF QB.

/thread

Advertisement
If Miami 0-11 and playing the last game of the season. It would be a dog fight. Records and everything else go out the window during this rivalry.

There will be blood. I'm glad it's pushed back to Oct 7th. I want to really see what we have with Malik. Ahmon gets more time to rest. We get to see what our defense is truly made of in the games leading up to it.

Y'all forget we made that Brihm look good for BCC. We can't do that.

I guess people think FSU isn't going to blitz Malik. It's not like he's ever played in a big game on the road before. And please don't mention Duke because it's no way near on the level of Miami/FSU.

Exactly. Malik might be less of a question mark than Blackman is for FSU, but he's still a question mark.

Advertisement
The Glades Central offense wasn't even good last year. Plus he's a Norton hit away from loosing his spleen. If we're not in the drivers see there then we're not even close to being where we want to be. Next year? Try '19

Jesus. I can't believe some people on this board are selling FSU short.

Smdh...

Selling FSU short?
-NCST was beating FSU 20-10 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter last year. It's not like they're some scrubs...They were just as close to beating FSU as we were...****...they still led FSU 20-17 with 5 min to go in the 4th.
-Wake held FSU to 17 points last year (only team to hold them under 20) but loss because their offense is just as bad as UF.

Its not far-fetched to say the team with barely any offensive weapons could end up losing to 3 teams that came close to beating them last year.

GettyImages_845353800.jpg

Advertisement
I think FSU definitely loses to Clemson and Louisville. Not confident Miami is good enough to get over that hump despite their QB situation. That being said, this game is all on CMR and this staff to prove they're among the elite. We shall see.

Jesus. I can't believe some people on this board are selling FSU short.

Smdh...

Selling FSU short?
-NCST was beating FSU 20-10 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter last year. It's not like they're some scrubs...They were just as close to beating FSU as we were...****...they still led FSU 20-17 with 5 min to go in the 4th.
-Wake held FSU to 17 points last year (only team to hold them under 20) but loss because their offense is just as bad as UF.

Its not far-fetched to say the team with barely any offensive weapons could end up losing to 3 teams that came close to beating them last year.

Add to that their QB was getting a handjob in a tuxedo a few months ago

Wake beating FSU????? What the **** are we talking about here

Anyone who thinks FSU is just going to lay down is crazy, too good a coach and players

What happened in '11?

FSU had Clint Trickett playing QB

Incorrect.

Manuel was back? Trickett played the week before against Clemson. Either way, FSU was 9-4 that year and Wake was a bowl team.

Edit: You're right, looked up the boxscore. Manuel was back. FSU outgained them, but had 5 turnovers and Wake had none.

Advertisement
All this talk that FSU almost lost to NCST and Wake. LAST YEAR.
They also beat UF and Michigan late last year as well. Point is, that was last year, so not seeing how any of that is a factor for this year.

ESPN need ratings and bad. Dook?? CMR better open that playbook. Fswho will start off tough, but we start opening things up in the 2nd half.

We winning!

Advertisement
Back