Could play an FSU team in shambles again.

nc state has beaten a talented fsu team before so it could happen. but after the way louisville just obliterated them and put up almost 70 points and they came back and played hard against miami it wont make a difference, i mean you couldnt ask for a worse beating for them than last year going in that game

Last edited:
Advertisement
FSU may have lost their starting QB, but this is still a very talented team. I just don't see a demise like some others are seeing and or hoping for

A lot of orange and green glasses being worn in here..
I don't think anybody is predicting that FSU is going to be terrible, at least I'm not.

But I am expecting a win on 10/7, if that makes me a homer then so be it.

Yall spent the last 7 months screaming to the high heavens that Perry wasn't ready & we absolutely could not win with him at the helm.

Now people are giving Blackman credit that they wouldn't even think of extending to our own TF QB.

I think we beat them too....but this was about saying the noles were going to lose to WF and NCST....We are better than both those teams and I think the noles are too even though Frenchy got hurt.

But they'll be in shambles bro........and be ready for us, too....

0-3 going into our game would be sweet. 0-4 AFTER our game would be perfect. Problem is, IF they are 0-3 or even 1-2, they will still be ready to play us. It won't be an easy game at all. My concern would be our focus if they are struggling. How many times have we thought we'd stomp FSU because they were having a bad year, only to wet the bed? We need to be ready regardless if they are 2-1 or 0-3, because this game will be a season saver for them.

I don't really care who they beat of who they lose to.But they didn't all of a sudden turn into temple because they lost their QB.

All I care is that we whip their *** ( twice if need be even though I don't think they win the other side without Frenchy)and break the fCking streak that should have been broken a couple times.

And as much as I'd love to stomp them by 30 I'll be just as happy if we win by one....This is the hump we need to get over and until we do we ain't accomplishing sHT.

Advertisement
I don't think they lose to Wake, not sure they lose to NC St either, but it should be a tough game.

What I expect from us is to go up to Tally & beat the brakes off those guys.

31 year old Lincoln Riley just marched into the Horseshoe & whooped Oh St's ***, a team that most of the media was picking to win the National Championship this year.

Kirby Smart marched into South Bend & beat Touchdown Jesus without his starting QB & team full of Coach Richt recruits (at least half).

We better play with a chip on our shoulder, we need to play ****ed off Football. Just as angry as the staff got at the media for talking sh*t about us for canceling Ark st (& rightfully so), they should be equally as ****ed about losing to FSU last year & them disrespecting us on our field.

Coach Richt has a phenomenal record with I think a 72% winning percentage, but he needs to get the Big game monkey off his back. This FSU game is perfect for that.

I wanna see a team that's inspired & playing like it's the last game they'll ever play, I know Irma has completely altered our season, but if we're able to take the field vs them, then there shouldn't be any excuses for a lackluster performance.

We basically have a month to prepare for them & I know we been prepping for them since Spring, so we need to come out ready for War.

This is going to be the biggest game on our schedule, that ****in streak needs to end this season & I know there are things are more important than Football, but if we make the trip up to Doak, we better leave that ****hole stadium with a W.

I second your notion concerning a FSU setback. Because FSU will NOT lose to either the Wolf Pack or the Deacons! Simply because FSU's defense is NASTY!! Matter of fact, FSU's defense is better than Miami's at this time in the season. hUh. Even Clemson has a nasty, stout defense. duh.

FSU may have lost their starting QB, but this is still a very talented team. I just don't see a demise like some others are seeing and or hoping for

I agree. The Seminole's defense will CARRY the kid until he gains some relative game experience. Matter of fact, I SEE-r FSU ABSOLUTELY losing to Clemson, and may be to Miami. Yes, I just uttered those infamous words. So what.

I don't really care who they beat of who they lose to.But they didn't all of a sudden turn into temple because they lost their QB.

All I care is that we whip their *** ( twice if need be even though I don't think they win the other side without Frenchy)and break the fCking streak that should have been broken a couple times.

And as much as I'd love to stomp them by 30 I'll be just as happy if we win by one....This is the hump we need to get over and until we do we ain't accomplishing sHT.

I wasn't claiming that FSU is a **** program without Francois. I was saying that FSU, with a frosh at QB can certainly lose to a team that they should have lost to last season.

If that happens, maybe something like this can happen again in a trap game: Florida State vs. Wake Forest - Game Summary - October 8, 2011 - ESPN

Would I put money on this happening, no; but I'd be amazing if it did.

It's always been a tough game and will most likely continue to be like that. Regardless of either team record or QB situation it will be a close game. We are in a much better situation to pull the upset this time but it won't be easy.

Advertisement
The obsession about FSU continues by our posters. I don't care what happens to them in nc state game or wake game. You should only worry about how our team will perform. I have said in a previous post too many here base the entire season on FSU game redultsbbThis mindset is not the way to judge the season.

A lot of orange and green glasses being worn in here..
I don't think anybody is predicting that FSU is going to be terrible, at least I'm not.

But I am expecting a win on 10/7, if that makes me a homer then so be it.

Yall spent the last 7 months screaming to the high heavens that Perry wasn't ready & we absolutely could not win with him at the helm.

Now people are giving Blackman credit that they wouldn't even think of extending to our own TF QB.

I think we beat them too....but this was about saying the noles were going to lose to WF and NCST....We are better than both those teams and I think the noles are too even though Frenchy got hurt.

But they'll be in shambles bro........and be ready for us, too....

Just last year FSU got blown out of the water vs. Louisville, gave up 35 against USF, then lost to UNC at home. But they came to play us the next week, because it's Miami-FSU. Call it "shambles" or whatever you want, but FSU was reeling. Point of the thread was never about getting a less than 100% effort from FSU, it was that we have a chance to turn the dagger.

I don't think they lose to Wake, not sure they lose to NC St either, but it should be a tough game.

31 year old Lincoln Riley just marched into the Horseshoe & whooped Oh St's ***, a team that most of the media was picking to win the National Championship this year.

Kirby Smart marched into South Bend & beat Touchdown Jesus without his starting QB & team full of Coach Richt recruits (at least half).

We better play with a chip on our shoulder, we need to play ****ed off Football. Just as angry as the staff got at the media for talking sh*t about us for canceling Ark st (& rightfully so), they should be equally as ****ed about losing to FSU last year & them disrespecting us on our field.

Coach Richt has a phenomenal record with I think a 72% winning percentage, but he needs to get the Big game monkey off his back. This FSU game is perfect for that.

I wanna see a team that's inspired & playing like it's the last game they'll ever play, I know Irma has completely altered our season, but if we're able to take the field vs them, then there shouldn't be any excuses for a lackluster performance.

We basically have a month to prepare for them & I know we been prepping for them since Spring, so we need to come out ready for War.

This is going to be the biggest game on our schedule, that ****in streak needs to end this season & I know there are things are more important than Football, but if we make the trip up to Doak, we better leave that ****hole stadium with a W.

Zero chance we beat the brakes off a team that talented. Now I do think we win but it will be something like 27 to 17 .I doubt FSU loses to NC St or Wake . I do think they lose to Clemson , UL and UM but will win the rest of their games.

Advertisement

He's turning 34 but I get your point.

Zero chance we beat the brakes off a team that talented. Now I do think we win but it will be something like 27 to 17 .I doubt FSU loses to NC St or Wake . I do think they lose to Clemson , UL and UM but will win the rest of their games.
When I say beat the brakes, I don't mean just the score, I mean dominate on the field.

Oklahoma didn't beat Oh St by 30 points, but they still dominated them throughout the game, that's why I referenced them.

He's turning 34 but I get your point.
You're right, my mistake.

Advertisement
Wake beating FSU????? What the **** are we talking about here

Anyone who thinks FSU is just going to lay down is crazy, too good a coach and players

I think Cuckbo can scheme enough around having an inexperienced true freshman to beat the likes of NC State and Wake Forest.

He shouldn't be able to do that against us, though.

I guess people think FSU isn't going to blitz Malik. It's not like he's ever played in a big game on the road before. And please don't mention Duke because it's no way near on the level of Miami/FSU.

Advertisement
Back