Could it be possible that Richt is actually worse than

Advertisement
Fat Al Golden... well I’m beginning to think so cause he can’t coach and now can’t recruit with no”cloud”
I have no faith in recruiting or anything being corrected.

Even this bad offense would put up 40 points on an Onofrio defense.

unc won the coastal that year but were banned so golden was actually 2nd

Huge difference. UNC was sanctioned by the NCAA. It was not self imposed. As stated before should we invalidate Richts because UNC had so many injuries last year? You can make as many excuses as you want, but at the end of the day had the AD wanted us to play in the ACCCG we would have.

Advertisement
If Mork somehow found a way to beat them. Golden would not have an issue.

Listen to what you're saying. You're so angry at Mark Richt, that you are saying that Al Golden, AL GOLDEN would have found a way to beat FSU? The guy who lot to teams worst than this. The guy who would blow leads all the the time? A guy who is not even a coordinator, but a position coach right now.

Listen to what you're saying. You're so angry at Mark Richt, that you are saying that Al Golden, AL GOLDEN would have found a way to beat FSU? The guy who lot to teams worst than this. The guy who would blow leads all the the time? A guy who is not even a coordinator, but a position coach right now.

The Natives are certainly restless friend...

No. Golden sucks and is one of the worst coaches we have ever had. I don't disagree with that. However, Richt is an even worse gameday coach and if his bumass could beat FSU than Golden surely could have.

What teams has Folden lost to that's worst than the teams Mork is losing to? Surely you're not trying to compare the FSU teams Folden faced to the ones Mork beat are you?

Advertisement
****! Your people's hate has gone to another level trying to compare Al Golden to Mark Richt and seriously asking the question who is a better coach? Think about this for one second and the answer is obvious even to the blind man.

There is no debate here. Richt screwed the pooch this year with his mismanagement of the offense and the QB situation. But to say that he is Al Golden level is absurd and every poster who agrees with you is an absolute moron and I don't use that term lightly. Go ask any College Football expert or even a casual fan who the better coach is and the answer is Mark Richt.

One bad year in which we turned the ball over multiple times in each loss does not mean that Richt is a bad coach.

**** you people are maddening!

What teams has Folden lost to that's worst than the teams Mork is losing to? Surely you're not trying to compare the FSU teams Folden faced to the ones Mork beat are you?

Folden was losing to Cincinnati. Additionally, the 2011 FSU team that Golden lost to was as much garbage as these last two FSU teams. Golden blew leads his last two years and blew leads to many other teams because of his scared approach and his players quit on him against Duke and Clemson. As much as we've struggled, Richt's players haven't quit on him.

Folden was losing to Cincinnati. Additionally, the 2011 FSU team that Golden lost to was as much garbage as these last two FSU teams. Golden blew leads his last two years and blew leads to many other teams because of his scared approach and his players quit on him against Duke and Clemson. As much as we've struggled, Richt's players haven't quit on him.

LMFAO the 2011 team would mop the floor with those FSU teams.

Advertisement
Can you imagine what the Clemson score would have been last year if Deshaun Watson was the qb of that team? Didn't Duke make it the ACCCG the year Folden lost to them? You just reaching now dawg...

Advertisement
Can you imagine what the Clemson score would have been last year if Deshaun Watson was the qb of that team? Didn't Duke make it the ACCCG the year Folden lost to them? You just reaching now dawg...

I'm reaching? You're comparing Al Golden to Mark Richt? Come in from the ledge and just let that swirl around in your head for a minute. Then you'll realize how absurd that is.

I'm reaching? You're comparing Al Golden to Mark Richt? Come in from the ledge and just let that swirl around in your head for a minute. Then you'll realize how absurd that is.
Actually I'm comparing the competition. The Pitt team that Folden lost to was much better than that 4 win Pitt team Mork lost to. The fsu teams Folden faced were ranked. Duke won the coastal. Correct me if I'm wrong but Folden never lost to GT am I correct? Your turn.

Advertisement
Back