Could it be possible that Richt is actually worse than

Advertisement
1543963146094.gif

Fat Al might still have been HC here if he wasn't so arrogant and stubborn with blind loyalty to assistant corches...sound familiar? With James Coley as OC and say Diaz as DC, we would have won the ACC at least once during this same time. Folden's issue was also being too **** conservative with the lead

Advertisement
Fat Al might still have been HC here if he wasn't so arrogant and stubborn with blind loyalty to assistant corches...sound familiar? With James Coley as OC and say Diaz as DC, we would have won the ACC at least once during this same time. Folden's issue was also being too dam conservative with the lead
With James "halfback pass in the snow" Coley? And "say" Diaz? What? Diaz ***** on Coley. Coley was a reach for recruiting and offense. Failed on both. Cook>Yearby JS

Advertisement
Golden could recruit circles around Richt.
Look at all the current players in the NFL that came here under Golden’s watch, even with “the cloud”, sanctions, no bowl games, no IPF, and Dorito running the offense. What’s Richt’s excuse?

With James "halfback pass in the snow" Coley? And "say" Diaz? What? Diaz ***** on Coley. Coley was a reach for recruiting and offense. Failed on both. Cook>Yearby JS
You lost your mind. Go back and peep the stats on offense during Coley's time here. The issue wasn't offense, it was horrid defense. So yes, I stand by what I said previously based on our current chit predicament.

Advertisement
You lost your mind. Go back and peep the stats on offense during Coley's time here. The issue wasn't offense, it was horrid defense. So yes, I stand by what I said previously based on our current chit predicame
You lost your mind. Go back and peep the stats on offense during Coley's time here. The issue wasn't offense, it was horrid defense. So yes, I stand by what I said previously based on our current chit predicament.
ok I don't accept

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back