Could Diaz Be Gone?

Advertisement
Manny ain't coaching at UGA because Kirby is going to hire another 3-4 coordinator. He'll most likely promote from within and hire a new position coach.
Bet Kirby tries to get Brent Vennables first.Clemson can't offer the deal Georgia can.plus Diaz runs a more aggressive d than Kirby likes.

Advertisement
Unless Venables catches Swinney in bed with his wife, there is no way he leaves Clemson, especially, with Venables son on the team. Plus, it’s not like Venables is a new name. He could have been an HC by now if he wanted.
Venables left ou for Clemson he will leave Clemson for Georgia

Georgia has the money but I don't think Kirby and diazs defensive philosophy will mesh.Venerables is more inline with Kirby.

i think it would be more "Diaz not wanting Georgia". Manny doesn't seem like an "SEC guy" anyway

Advertisement
Clemson doesn't have sec money nor does it have the competition.

Screenshot_20181206-131445_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181206-131445_Chrome.jpg

i think it would be more "Diaz not wanting Georgia". Manny doesn't seem like an "SEC guy" anyway
That's possible just have to wait it out.could you picture the nightmare in coral gables without Diaz being there.

Advertisement
where do you get the idea that Venables even would think about leaving Clemson after all the time he has been
Why'd he leave a school like ou for a lateral move to Clemson.if he'd make that move he will go to Georgia.

i dont see anything that says or indicates Venables is even thinking about leaving Clemson. i would be really shocked
if that happened

Advertisement
Kirby Smart would have to make him the highest paid assistant coach in the NCAA plus handle his 2nd highest salary buy out. Again I say, since when did Clemson not have SEC money?
Clemson is not in the same category money wise as Georgia is not even close.

Diaz was average before he came to Miami.

Miami makes him better, just as he makes Miami better. Miami and Diaz are a perfect match - his system is tailor made for South Florida athletes.

For that reason, he’ll stay. Manny Diaz is Miami. We just need an OC cut from the same cloth, if one exists.

Diaz was average before he came to Miami.

Miami makes him better, just as he makes Miami better. Miami and Diaz are a perfect match - his system is tailor made for South Florida athletes.

For that reason, he’ll stay. Manny Diaz is Miami. We just need an OC cut from the same cloth, if one exists.
can you imagine if Diaz had Bama or Georgia caliber LBs on his defense ?

Richt would have a total disaster if Diaz left
I agree think Diaz knows that hope he takes advantage of the situation.know another coach who did same thing caught our ad alone in an elevator by the time they got off he was our next coach.

Advertisement
Back