Couch, Clarke, Ivey..

WestGA'Cane

Junior
Beaten soundly on numerous ocassions. What happened to Couch, who appeared so promising last season? Clarke taking lumps OFTEN. Can't honestly say either is a much better option than Ivey, sadly. Maybe when Clarke gets some run...Thank God for Stevenson on the other side.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where was Avantae (asked in another thread but this one may be more appropriate)?

Advertisement
So far....the mythical TRob hasn't shown me **** as far as coaching up his position group. And DVD is an overpaid cheerleader. And, the HC/DC scheme constantly leaves the middle of the field open.

Beaten soundly on numerous ocassions. What happened to Couch, who appeared so promising last season? Clarke taking lumps OFTEN. Can't honestly say either is a much better option than Ivey, sadly. Maybe when Clarke gets some run...Thank God for Stevenson on the other side.
U ain’t wrong! Jesus Christ

Advertisement
Hold out hope on Clarke. Couch and Ivey stink. Not really upset at Couch being he is like 5'9' 160 pounds. he plays hard, he cares. Ivey is a specimen that gives 2 *****, doesn't even appear to like football

Advertisement
I smelled failure soon as they hired t-rob to coach safeties and DVD to coach corners. Like wtf kinda sense that make. Man coached some great corners and you got him coaching safeties. That’s when it dawned on me he was was brought here to recruit.

Advertisement
Back