Cornerbacks in the portal

Advertisement
Akeem Dent is straight garvaggio and I have no idea why anyone is bringing him up. I hope we are going hard after Tar'varish Dawson in addition to the portal, but even if we are, he doesn't appear to be interested.

I don't care if we get Marlon Humphrey, we need a coach who is developing corners. I don't see MR doing that much. Ivey and Blades have not gotten better. Couch is his claim to fame and we can include Michael Jackson with that story. Otherwise I just don't see it.
Do y’all understand how development works? Every player isn’t going to be elite or even very good. Maybe ivey and blades haven’t improved much because they are what they are.

Do y’all understand how development works? Every player isn’t going to be elite or even very good. Maybe ivey and blades haven’t improved much because they are what they are.
You and I disagree on everything! Add this post to that list. So after bandy regressed junior year. So michael jackson is the only guy who truly developed. Wow

Advertisement
You and I disagree on everything! Add this post to that list. So after bandy regressed junior year. So michael jackson is the only guy who truly developed. Wow
Mike Jack didn’t develop either, he looked way worse his Senior year than his Junior year.

Our CB’s have all gotten worse each year under this regime, they play well for a season & then completely fall off a cliff & look lost in coverage the following seasons, which means something is not translating with the teaching aspect of the game.

Advertisement
Mike Jack didn’t develop either, he looked way worse his Senior year than his Junior year.

Our CB’s have all gotten worse each year under this regime, they play well for a season & then completely fall off a cliff & look lost in coverage the following seasons, which means something is not translating with the teaching aspect of the game.
Mike Jackson didn’t fall off a cliff. Even tho he was better his jr year. Young didn’t fall off. bandy was rising and then he struggled his jr season.

Advertisement
Did bandy truly regress or was he just not a fit for what they wanted him to do? Bandy is a true nickel that all of a sudden had to be the #1 cb his jr year and it showed he wasn’t that.

Mike Jackson didn’t fall off a cliff. Even tho he was better his jr year. Young didn’t fall off. bandy was rising and then he struggled his jr season.
Mike did fall off.He was special at times his JR season,he took over some games like Syracuse.He was in the conversation as one of the best cbs in all of college football and then had a pretty average SR season.Not only did he not improve,he regressed.

Advertisement
Mike did fall off.He was special at times his JR season,he took over some games like Syracuse.He was in the conversation as one of the best cbs in all of college football and then had a pretty average SR season.Not only did he not improve,he regressed.
He was solid as a senior. But you have to understand there was no film on Jackson his jr year because it was his first year playing. Teams started attacking his hips making him move laterally. Go look at his jr year most of his big plays were down the field vertically. Which he was good running in a straight line. His sr year he was getting a lot more slants and quick stuff used against him.

And when that happens time and time again we all know what needs to be done

Advertisement
Back