Cornerbacks in the portal

Advertisement
Slim-Pickens-285x300.jpg

Looks like slim pickings to me. Not sure what we going to do. Hope we sign McBurrows and Dawson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if the players in the portal will ever have some kind of combine created for them so teams can come in a reevaluate them. I mean are you Abel to bring in a player in the portal currently and have them go through some kind of drills. How do you know what the status of these players is exactly. im guessing some of the questions I asked are unknown's but man its got to be a bit of a head scratcher wondering what some of there physical make up is like.

Advertisement
The assistant coaches aren't just responsible for recruiting the position they coach. The OL coach doesn't just go after O-lineman, etc... Those *****ing about Rumph not landing DBs are off, people know this right?

Ok so Rumph then has landed no one ever

Advertisement
From 24/7---"One of those players Diaz could be referring to, although he cannot specifically say his name, is Deerfield Beach three-star cornerback Phillip Obrien, an Auburn commit with a Miami offer who recently announced he would not sign early although he still intends on being a mid-year enrollee. O'Brien played with current Hurricanes Jaylan Knighton and Xavier Restrepo at Deerfield Beach.

Has some length at 6-2/6-3---Phillip O'Brien Jr. - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN
Phillip O'Brien, 2021 Safety - Rivals.com

Hudl Film

From 24/7---"One of those players Diaz could be referring to, although he cannot specifically say his name, is Deerfield Beach three-star cornerback Phillip Obrien, an Auburn commit with a Miami offer who recently announced he would not sign early although he still intends on being a mid-year enrollee. O'Brien played with current Hurricanes Jaylan Knighton and Xavier Restrepo at Deerfield Beach.

Has some length at 6-2/6-3---Phillip O'Brien Jr. - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN
Phillip O'Brien, 2021 Safety - Rivals.com

Hudl Film

:37 in was pretty ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back