Corn Elder laughs at "South Florida" talent

Corn was Mr Football for TN 2 straight years & arguably the best player in the state.

Advertisement
It's not that surprising when you think the one common denominator between SFGay, Cumstein and TitanCunt is they are all narcicistic, overly insecure, petulant little douchebags who love to get railed in the ***. These are people whose lives are so shallow and meager that they have to hop on a ******* message board and try to talk down and argue with every one who dare have a difference of opinion, then whine like little ***** when people respond negatively to their ****iness.

Then they go into hiding when they get called out and send passive aggressive PM's to moderators asking for bans.

I'm done arguing since you continue to ignore the facts but I really want you to respond to my comments listed below

Do you know where Florida state is on the map? I don't think any one can say within a 1 hour 30 minute radius Florida state has as much talent surrounding them as UM does. UM has 50+ nfl players that grew up within a 1 hour and 30 minute radius of them. How many does FSU have? Tell me again how that's not an advantage? Do you honestly believe what you just typed? **** you can ask the Tallahassee coaches on this forum and they'll tell you tally is not even in the same stratosphere as south Florida.

I already answered you dude, you're just not hearing it. Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi.... those areas are more spread out and rural than Miami. That's not a disadvantage to those coaches recruiting up there. It's not like every farm town in the south has a major university a block away.

If you're from the rural south, the SEC schools are pretty much your closest option. Doesn't matter if they're 1 1/2 or 2 1/2 hours away. Nothing is close to anything out there. And like I said, Alabama etc recruit from just as good a talent pool as Miami.

I'm not saying we're at a disadvantage or that we suck or anything like that. I'm saying that to sit here and say South Florida is unmatched and we're the greatest and rah rah rah is not really true either.

So far you've gone from "South Florida kids are divas and not willing to work hard etc etc." -- that was proven wrong and now you've gone to "if you take an entire region then maybe that can match up to South Florida." Do you have any point to make or nah?

People have been band on CIS for all kinds of dumb reasons yet somehow these two mongoloids get to keep porsting and porsting and porsting.

It must just be a crazy coincidence that bomb and titancane are protected here just like they were at grassy.

STFU jesus Christ. You want to ban everyone with a different opinion from yours that just shows how weak your arguments really are.

Oh noes.... someone is saying that maybe PART of the reason we've sucked for the last decade is because the South Florida advantage isn't what it used to be. Maybe there's a lot of blame to go around from top to bottom and it isn't 100% all on one cause like Dorito.

maybe he shares the blame with a lot of people.

Can't have anyone saying that. Ban 'em!

Advertisement
People have been band on CIS for all kinds of dumb reasons yet somehow these two mongoloids get to keep porsting and porsting and porsting.

It must just be a crazy coincidence that bomb and titancane are protected here just like they were at grassy.

STFU jesus Christ. You want to ban everyone with a different opinion from yours that just shows how weak your arguments really are.

Oh noes.... someone is saying that maybe PART of the reason we've sucked for the last decade is because the South Florida advantage isn't what it used to be. Maybe there's a lot of blame to go around from top to bottom and it isn't 100% all on the last three coaches.

Again do you have anything to back that up or no?

I'm done arguing since you continue to ignore the facts but I really want you to respond to my comments listed below

Do you know where Florida state is on the map? I don't think any one can say within a 1 hour 30 minute radius Florida state has as much talent surrounding them as UM does. UM has 50+ nfl players that grew up within a 1 hour and 30 minute radius of them. How many does FSU have? Tell me again how that's not an advantage? Do you honestly believe what you just typed? **** you can ask the Tallahassee coaches on this forum and they'll tell you tally is not even in the same stratosphere as south Florida.

I already answered you dude, you're just not hearing it. Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi.... those areas are more spread out and rural than Miami. That's not a disadvantage to those coaches recruiting up there. It's not like every farm town in the south has a major university a block away.

If you're from the rural south, the SEC schools are pretty much your closest option. Doesn't matter if they're 1 1/2 or 2 1/2 hours away. Nothing is close to anything out there. And like I said, Alabama etc recruit from just as good a talent pool as Miami.

I'm not saying we're at a disadvantage or that we suck or anything like that. I'm saying that to sit here and say South Florida is unmatched and we're the greatest and rah rah rah is not really true either.

So far you've gone from "South Florida kids are divas and not willing to work hard etc etc." -- that was proven wrong and now you've gone to "if you take an entire region then maybe that can match up to South Florida." Do you have any point to make or nah?

Umm I still think South Florida kids are divas these days, and I still think that just because South Florida is packed in a smaller area than, say, the rural parts of the south, that doesn't give us any more of an advantage because coaches in the SEC can.... you know..... drive.

But keep putting words in my mouth since you can't defeat my actual arguments.

Oh noes.... someone is saying that maybe PART of the reason we've sucked for the last decade is because the South Florida advantage isn't what it used to be. Maybe there's a lot of blame to go around from top to bottom and it isn't 100% all on the last three coaches.

man I posted the NFL players by region map, go look at that. shows that south florida isn't really any better off than any other part of the south when it comes to producing nfl talent.

Advertisement
Caneinthemushmouth, feels south Florida players are divas. I wonder what else he feels, when his ****** starts leaking.

Man I'm done with this BS, y'all enjoy the circle jerk. South Florida.... rah rah

XTXx00K.gif

man I posted the NFL players by region map, go look at that. shows that south florida isn't really any better off than any other part of the south when it comes to producing nfl talent.

Are you ******* retarded or did you not get that that map showed the NFL players per capita from a state? Do you know what per capita means and why it doesn't really matter in this discussion?

Advertisement

Umm I still think South Florida kids are divas these days, and I still think that just because South Florida is packed in a smaller area than, say, the rural parts of the south, that doesn't give us any more of an advantage because coaches in the SEC can.... you know..... drive.

But keep putting words in my mouth since you can't defeat my actual arguments.

Yeah, you "think" NFL players are divas these days, but colleges all over the South try their hardest to recruit them and NFL teams can't stop drafting them. But hey, you think it, so it's true!

Caneinthemushmouth, feels south Florida players are divas. I wonder what else he feels, when his ****** starts leaking.

Yeah I think when you commit to handlers and not schools, when a 17 year old high school kid has a signing ceremony thinking he's Lebron James, when you play all these bs recruiting games, and when you show up on campus and you tackle like a pingpong ball, can't get off a block, but you still want to talk about Ed Reed and Sean taylor.... yeah that makes you a diva.

You don't like hearing the truth, that's on you. I don't give a **** I'm be honest.

Advertisement

Yeah I think when you commit to handlers and not schools, when a 17 year old high school kid has a signing ceremony thinking he's Lebron James, when you play all these bs recruiting games, and when you show up on campus and you tackle like a pingpong ball, can't get off a block, but you still want to talk about Ed Reed and Sean taylor.... yeah that makes you a diva.

You don't like hearing the truth, that's on you. I don't give a **** I'm be honest.
Good to know you have your ear to the ground. I'll tell the snake oil salesmen pedaling hard statistics to go stack ****s next time they come with their logic and facts and stuff.

Did you pass the fifth grade, legitimate question? Do you not have any clue how rates or proportions work?

Who the **** cares how many players there are per capita in Louisiana?

Only South Florida recruits have handlers. Only South Florida recruits play recruiting games.

Arthur and Bryce Brown didn't have a handler and certainly played no games. Seantrel certainly didn't have a hectic recruitment. Only down here.

Advertisement
Back