Corn Elder laughs at "South Florida" talent

rex karz

Sophomore
Tennessee dude is starting to make the SF kids look like a damned joke in the secondary.

Advertisement
Tennessee dude is starting to make the SF kids look like a damned joke in the secondary.

Lol look at the depth chart or better yet look around CFB at SF corners that got away........but Corn is a baller and great athlete that can hold his own in any region.......but in SF we do this football thang better than any region in the country

You can say Elder is the best CB on the team without taking a shot at the rest of the kids and our entire recruiting base. Just saying.

Advertisement
Nothing but love for Corn.

But comparing Tennessee to Florida is like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Advertisement
Nothing but love for Corn.

But comparing Tennessee to Florida is like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

The best players come from all over the place. Instead of worrying about uncoached Miami-Dade kids, how about finding the best players from wherever. Alabama sure doesn't seem to be relying on South Florida kids.

Thanks to the out of state weirdos for weighing in on the most talented area for football talent on earth.

Advertisement
Elder was quite a coup for this coaching staff. For as much as they misfire on the field, they get after it on the trail and have found some creative ways to get guys here. Hasn't always worked of but they continue to find talent all over the place.

Thanks to the out of state weirdos for weighing in on the most talented area for football talent on earth.

Get back to me after you browse the rosters from Alabama, Auburn, Oregon, and Oklahoma. Thanks.

is South Florida the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country or not?

leave it to a ***** named Antwan to miss the whole fuggin point

you are proof of stereotypes

Advertisement
Elder was quite a coup for this coaching staff. For as much as they misfire on the field, they get after it on the trail and have found some creative ways to get guys here. Hasn't always worked of but they continue to find talent all over the place.

lets be real here....Corn found us. We didn't recruit him all year. It was his dream to be a Cane and he held out and pushed the issue all the way beyond NSD to make it happen. This is not a knock on the staff, its just the reality of this situation.

It's not about South Florida or not. It's about athleticism. Jimmy Johnson and Butch Davis didn't evaluate kids based on their high school abilities at whatever position they played. They went out and got the very best athletes and then based on their body types, hips, hands, etc etc put them into positions they would flourish. Corn was a kick returner, RB, WR, and DB.

Get back to me after you browse the rosters from Alabama, Auburn, Oregon, and Oklahoma. Thanks.

is South Florida the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country or not?

leave it to a ***** named Antwan to miss the whole fuggin point

you are proof of stereotypes

LMAO. What stereotype would that be? Please, PLEASE, tell me that you're another guy who fell for the screen name.

Will do, then I'll double back around and tell every NFL front office they got it wrong, the city of Miami should not be producing the most players in their league, and to drop everyone born here immediately. Thanks for the homework. I just hope I can warn them before it's too late.

Advertisement
Back