Corn Elder laughs at "South Florida" talent

Advertisement
Nothing but love for Corn.

But comparing Tennessee to Florida is like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Maybe, but when it comes to cornerbacks at UM in recent years, if they are all world out of South FLA, they seem to be adverse to the big hit and making plays in the running game. Brandon Harris would most recently stick his nose in there on occasion, but it would normally be a corner blitz with a free shot on a QB or RB.

Artie Burns is showing some signs of life and maybe being sick of being disrespected by punters and the like, but right now Gunter and Elder are taking the SF boys to school in my opinion.

UM

Oldmancane was on here saying how garbage kaaya was after the Louisville game every chance he could. I want to hear his thoughts on kaaya now.

Advertisement
is South Florida the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country or not?

To address your point, there is no such thing as "fertile recruiting grounds" when there are no geographic limitations to recruiting. You want the BEST quarterback in America? He's not from South Florida. The BEST linebacker in America? Not from South Florida. And we could go through every position and make the same claim.

Florida State is riding on the shoulders of a kid from Alabama. Oklahoma barely leaves OK and TX. Oregon flies past us with west and northwest kids. You guys can stay stuck on Miami-Dade kids who play streetball, but the elite programs are saying "no thanks, we're good".

:sanford2:

I didn't realize how funny this post was the first time I read it. There's no such thing as "fertile recruiting grounds" because there's no geographic limits on recruiting...then "Antwan" proceeds to list a bunch of teams and mentions how they primarily recruit from their region. Cot **** that boy is some kind of stupid.

is South Florida the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country or not?

To address your point, there is no such thing as "fertile recruiting grounds" when there are no geographic limitations to recruiting. You want the BEST quarterback in America? He's not from South Florida. The BEST linebacker in America? Not from South Florida. And we could go through every position and make the same claim.

Florida State is riding on the shoulders of a kid from Alabama. Oklahoma barely leaves OK and TX. Oregon flies past us with west and northwest kids. You guys can stay stuck on Miami-Dade kids who play streetball, but the elite programs are saying "no thanks, we're good".

:sanford2:

I didn't realize how funny this post was the first time I read it. There's no such thing as "fertile recruiting grounds" because there's no geographic limits on recruiting...then "Antwan" proceeds to list a bunch of teams and mentions how they primarily recruit from their region. Cot **** that boy is some kind of stupid.

Shhhush!

Bless his heart.

Can we revisit OP's idiotic post?

Who are the best players on the team?

Flowers
Duke
Dorsett
Perryman
Walford
Kaaya

5/6 of those guys are from South Florida.

South Florida talent is soooo overrated!

Advertisement
Back