Corn Elder laughs at "South Florida" talent

Advertisement
MORE NFL PLAYERS COME FROM THE OTHER 49 STATES AND AMERICAN SAMOA THAN FROM SOUTH FLORIDA!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
57 players drafted from South Florida in the last 3 years. 82 total from Texas.

But nah, we don't have an advantage.

Advertisement
So basically his point is, 9 states can outproduce 1 state. Or multiple states can outproduce a single region? So USC shouldn't worry about California because there's a great big country out there that produces way more talent then California? I'm literally confused on this guy's point and I can't grasp it at all lol

OK one last try to attempt to explain this to you guys. Here's the total number of NFL players by state.

1. California 225
2. Florida 186
3. Texas 184
4. Georgia 95
5. Ohio 74
6. New Jersey 63
7. Louisiana 62
8. Pennsylvania 58
9. South Carolina 54
10. Virginia 50
11. Alabama 48
12. North Carolina 46
13. Michigan 43
14. Illinois 37
15. Tennessee 35
16. Mississippi 32
17. New York 28
18. Maryland 25
19. Missouri 24
20. Wisconsin 22

Mmmmkay. Now look man, if you want to compare the "whole south" to the state of florida, the count is totally lopsided in favor of the south. The score is 398 - 186.

But but but.... Florida is #2 on the list, surely we have so much talent. Well, Florida is a big *** state. We have three big universities here eating up all that talent. So divide our 186 by 3 = 62.

I'm sure I've already lost most of you.

62 players. Compare that to 74 in the state of Ohio, which is owned by OSU. Compare that to Pennsylvania, which is owned by Penn State. Compare that to Georgia, which has 95.

SMH

You're retarded.

Hey man, I get it. Times are tough. Not a lot to feel hopeful about. The last thing a lot of us have is the hope that we have some talent advantage and if we just get the right coach in, we can dominate again like in 2001.

Me coming out with facts and **** just twists the knife, I totally get the negs and whatnot.

But facts are facts man. We're not at a disadvantage, but we don't have this huge advantage people seem to think we do. We're in the mix, even with schools like Ohio State, Penn State, Alabama, Auburn, Texas AM, Georgia, Ole Miss, USC, etc on the recruiting potential front.

Facts? Let's assume your dumbass divide by 3 assessment is a correct way to prove your point. Let's take the players from Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Georgia and divide that by the amount of power 5 teams in those states. Ole Miss, Miss St. Bama, Auburn, Tennessee, Vandy, Georgia, and GT. That works out to 210 players for 8 schools which is 26 players per school. Even by your silly *** logic you're still wrong.

Thanks to the out of state weirdos for weighing in on the most talented area for football talent on earth.

Get back to me after you browse the rosters from Alabama, Auburn, Oregon, and Oklahoma. Thanks.

Alabama bought a billboard in downtown Miami. You think they did that to attract new fans? On a related note, the best player on their team is from Miami.

Auburn has recruited Miami heavily for years. Their best defensive player is from Jackson High. Oregon and Oklahoma have perennially fallen short of greatness, but the Sooners did have the 2000 run to the title. The MVP of the title game? Torrance Marshall. From Miami.

I love me some Corn

Advertisement
TitanCAne wins the thread guys. He proved that Miami players are too dumb to excel in college by pointing out that Oklahoma doesn't have a lot of South Florida players and that there are more players in the NFL from the rest of the United States than there are players from Miami. Not sure how you can argue with any of that.

TitanCAne wins the thread guys. He proved that Miami players are too dumb to excel in college by pointing out that Oklahoma doesn't have a lot of South Florida players and that there are more players in the NFL from the rest of the United States than there are players from Miami. Not sure how you can argue with any of that.

WTFCanes_zps835ab01f.gif

Advertisement
So basically his point is, 9 states can outproduce 1 state. Or multiple states can outproduce a single region? So USC shouldn't worry about California because there's a great big country out there that produces way more talent then California? I'm literally confused on this guy's point and I can't grasp it at all lol

OK one last try to attempt to explain this to you guys. Here's the total number of NFL players by state.

1. California 225
2. Florida 186
3. Texas 184
4. Georgia 95
5. Ohio 74
6. New Jersey 63
7. Louisiana 62
8. Pennsylvania 58
9. South Carolina 54
10. Virginia 50
11. Alabama 48
12. North Carolina 46
13. Michigan 43
14. Illinois 37
15. Tennessee 35
16. Mississippi 32
17. New York 28
18. Maryland 25
19. Missouri 24
20. Wisconsin 22

Mmmmkay. Now look man, if you want to compare the "whole south" to the state of florida, the count is totally lopsided in favor of the south. The score is 398 - 186.

But but but.... Florida is #2 on the list, surely we have so much talent. Well, Florida is a big *** state. We have three big universities here eating up all that talent. So divide our 186 by 3 = 62.

62 players. Compare that to 74 in the state of Ohio, which is owned by OSU. Compare that to Pennsylvania, which is owned by Penn State. Compare that to Georgia, which has 95.

SMH

You're retarded.

Hey man, I get it. Times are tough. Not a lot to feel hopeful about. The last thing a lot of us have is the hope that we have some talent advantage and if we just get the right coach in, we can dominate again like in 2001.

Me coming out with facts and **** just twists the knife, I totally get the negs and whatnot.

But facts are facts man. We're not at a disadvantage, but we don't have this huge advantage people seem to think we do. We're in the mix, even with schools like Ohio State, Penn State, Alabama, Auburn, Texas AM, Georgia, Ole Miss, USC, etc on the recruiting potential front.

Facts? Let's assume your dumbass divide by 3 assessment is a correct way to prove your point. Let's take the players from Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Georgia and divide that by the amount of power 5 teams in those states. Ole Miss, Miss St. Bama, Auburn, Tennessee, Vandy, Georgia, and GT. That works out to 210 players for 8 schools which is 26 players per school. Even by your silly *** logic you're still wrong.

you think ole miss, Mississippi state, vandy, Tennessee and Georgia tech are on the same level recruiting as Bama, Auburn, and Georgia? Bless your heart.

I'm a huge fan of Elder. I love the skills he brings to the table. Very twitchy and explosive athlete with ball skills, intelligence and instincts. If Dumb and Dumber would let this kid play aggressive at CB, Corn would be jumping routes, picking off passes and taking them to the paint.

Advertisement

1. California 225
2. Florida 186
3. Texas 184
4. Georgia 95
5. Ohio 74
6. New Jersey 63
7. Louisiana 62
8. Pennsylvania 58
9. South Carolina 54
10. Virginia 50
11. Alabama 48
12. North Carolina 46
13. Michigan 43
14. Illinois 37
15. Tennessee 35
16. Mississippi 32
17. New York 28
18. Maryland 25
19. Missouri 24
20. Wisconsin 22

SMH

California population: 38,332,521
Florida population: 19,552,860
Texas population: 26,448,193

All things considered, Cali should produce 2x as many NFL players. I know that is a severely flawed theory based on available positions. The point is Florida puts out a ton of talent for a state no where near the size or population of the states of Texas or California.

Last edited:
Coca-Cola holds 47% market share in the soft drink industry, but that is less than the 53% that everyone else has combined. So Coca-Cola isn't really that big of a deal.

Advertisement
Back