Cormani out at CU

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t force him to drink.
Plenty of hall of famers and pro bowlers from crappy programs and coaches.

Plenty of 1st round potential high school talent that never made it to the nfl or never made it to a second contract, or got waived before the first one ended.

I have no idea what type of coaching or what type of environment Colorado has. But I doubt that they don’t allow extra gym or film room time.
I doubt they have rules against being on the practice field to work on your craft.
Plenty of people on here speculating on a dude that may actually start for Colorado this year and prove all of us right or wrong.

The possibility exists that the problem with Cormani isn’t Cormani but Colorado.

Maybe he realized his coach was a clown and wasn’t buying into the BS.

But if indeed he had every opportunity to succeed at Colorado, it just ain’t happening anywhere else.
We give these position coaches way too much credit for developing players.
These coaches have extremely limited time actually coaching due to ncaa rules and the time constraints of academics.

If the player does not put in the work there is no coach, facilities, or peers that are gonna make them do it.
And if you have to make them do it instead of them voluntarily doing it, it’s not going to work.

Calvin Coolidge

For sure a lot of people speaking in absolutes about a lot of things we don’t and wouldn’t know. From afar that Colorado locker room seems like a mess but how would I know what it’s really like

But if Cormani is the problem he will end up like bowman from Lakeland has

Advertisement
Advertisement
I got a new book series coming for the sports twitter fingers and comment section Gms lol 1) you go put on a jersey 2)all state jv 🤣 experts 3) I was all American in juco but I got hurt and started trolling online

Excuses, dude went up against first rounders and got zeroed. He could have went through all the reads and been focused he just got beat by better players. He was what he was and glad he gave us the one season to be excited about and they over achieved like a ****.
That was after we lost to Pitt

In all fairness our defense couldn’t stop Picketts legs in that game but being #2 going for an undefeated season it was pretty eye opening to hear his comments

Advertisement
That was after we lost to Pitt

In all fairness our defense couldn’t stop Picketts legs in that game but being #2 going for an undefeated season it was pretty eye opening to hear his comments
Winning in Miami does that. You can cave in to partying and being the guy or work. I understand it though cause if you know your not an nfl qb you might as well take advantage of being the big name. Cause it won’t come again. Pause

Advertisement
I got a new book series coming for the sports twitter fingers and comment section Gms lol 1) you go put on a jersey 2)all state jv 🤣 experts 3) I was all American in juco but I got hurt and started trolling online
joke wtf GIF

You just assuming or did the CU CB’s show you something last year? Jackson state? Just wondering how you know this

Even if true, as the head coach, how much time does he spend with the players as a unit or individually? The head coach is stretched thin and often has to deal with donors, visitors, higher ups, etc.

I said it way back before he picked us, I didn't think he was physically ready from day one. He would have to work to play much. Speed wise, he isn't anything special, like most ready to go frosh.

Advertisement
Even if true, as the head coach, how much time does he spend with the players as a unit or individually? The head coach is stretched thin and often has to deal with donors, visitors, higher ups, etc.

I said it way back before he picked us, I didn't think he was physically ready from day one. He would have to work to play much.

I don’t doubt Deion is one of the best salesman in recruiting, especially the pitch for CB’s to come play under him

I just don’t know how good of a coach he is at coaching CB’s. Playing the position and coaching it are 2 different animals. Michael Irvin and Warren sapp were 2 of the best to ever do it….idk how they’d be coaching it

Advertisement
Back