Cormani out at CU

So again I was talking to one guy and you somehow read what i said and you quoted me as saying “you ****head Miami fans are hypocritical” which I’m guessing you just made up for dramatic effect or else it would be in these screenshots

which again I was talking to one guy who used the example of telling someone you’d be somewhere which you had no intention of being there…..which save the world salad about “changing his mind” is exactly what Hayes did when he landed in Miami without telling UF coaches and they were knocking on his door lol
you a Steak
you don’t gotta cape up for the kid it is what it is and we landed him and got a nice kick outta trolling the gates
Chill Brock.....Sit down, relax. I even made you a Steak.....
piece-grilled-meat-600w-11482531.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
So again I was talking to one guy and you somehow read what i said and you quoted me as saying “you ****head Miami fans are hypocritical” which I’m guessing you just made up for dramatic effect or else it would be in these screenshots

which again I was talking to one guy who used the example of telling someone you’d be somewhere which you had no intention of being there…..which save the world salad about “changing his mind” is exactly what Hayes did when he landed in Miami without telling UF coaches and they were knocking on his door lol

you don’t gotta cape up for the kid it is what it is and we landed him and got a nice kick outta trolling the gates

What a dopey response by you.

If you want to talk to one guy, and one guy alone, without anyone else commenting, try Direct Messages.

Nobody is caping for anyone. Except you, for Cormani. Which is why I responded to you in the first place. Play back the tape, genius.

Damari is that dude, way better prospect now that I seen both in college. Not even close
What have you actually seen from Damari that makes you say that? Cormani has shown nothing but neither has Damari. Sure he made it on the field, but he got torched everytime. Long way to go for Damari so I’m writing him off in any way but he didn’t show much yet. If you want to say he is better, sure, but I’m talking about calling him that dude.

Last edited:
What have you actually seen from Damari that makes you say that? Cormani has shown nothing but neither has Damari. Sure he made it on the field, but he got torched everytime. Long way to go for Damari so I’m writing him off in any way but he didn’t show much yet. If you want to say he is better, sure, but I’m talking about calling him that dude.
By watching the games he just looks like a good player, hes a real good DB

Advertisement
I’m not the one X’ing Cormani over him/his family lying to us and others in recruiting

That’s you

We going to keep it a buck and apply this across the board or just ignore kids doing the same when it benefits us? Just need to know how much of what you type u really believe lol
Stay on code man. We speak out of both sides our mouth here. Whatever benefits our team😅

I agree 100% but to play devils advocate, why would you say no to Cormani (even though I would) when you let the following happen?

- Take Burroughs after he got kicked out of Bama for punching coach
- Pay TVD more money after he exploited Miami by flirting with Bama
- Continue to play George/JW after numerous bonehead penalties
- Continuously keep kids who are threatening to leave if they don’t get paid more

It’s one way or the other, if you’re all about winning then be all about winning. If the character and culture speak is just some media BS, then you would take Cormani.

If they thought he would improve the team and he wanted to come, he'd be here.

Time has proven that the goal is to win and the rest is semantics for cry baby fans all in their feelings.

Most fans justify the dishonesty and recruiting games to themselves since they chose us. When someone spurns us and comes back, Stephenson, the excuses start flying why it's a good thing and okay. Examples toy posted as well. Sometimes it works out, others, not so much.

Bottomline, most fans talk out of both sides of their mouths.

Now that that's done, I'll see what the coaches choose. You know what, I'm okay with whatever that is and it's possible the coaches never have a choice because he has a different plan.

Just shut up already. You know NOTHING. You are trying to equate two completely different situations, and I'm not even going to spend the time to document ALL of the lying that took place with Cormani.

Unlike you, I know the whole history on both recruits, I don't need to pull old threads. And unlike you, I can read a post from @Felonious Monk and know what he is talking about without having to parse every detail. It's about FAR MORE than "showing up to someone's house". I know enough about both recruitments to know that detail is just the "public" part of what happened.

Cormani and his mother lied, over and over and over again. I have text message conversations with multiple people, including @Cribby , where we were all fact-checking the Cormani lies. Another poster can tell you that I contacted him in order to reach out to the Ruiz family regarding one particular detail that turned out to be a complete lie by Cormani and his mother. There was SO MUCH lying with Cormani, including his planned enrollment date. But in particular, since you have chosen to OBSESS over the false equivalency of the "ghosted official visits", Miami had multiple coaches flying into Tampa and driving over to Lakeland to meet with Cormani and his family. The HS coach knew about it. But even more, Cormani and his mother "debunked" the rumors of him visiting Colorado, both in conversations with the coaching staff and on social media. The Miami staff confirmed the visit with Cormani and his mother.

With Adarius Hayes, if you read WHAT YOU COPY-PASTED, the Florida fans were upset because Hayes reiterated his commitment a month earlier, not a day earlier. The "visit" was from his position coach, who drove to his house and didn't take a flight with multiple other coaches. There had been rumors for over a month that Hayes was flipping to Miami, but the Florida fans and coaches simply didn't want to believe it.

Every last-minute unexpected flip is difficult. The Gator was still hurting over the loss of Citizen. But the two situations are not the same, no matter how many times you oversimplify and repeat it.

That's all well and good, but he still did them dirty. I don't care, but call it what it is, being dishonest and playing the game. Happens all the time too and if you have to write a book about it, you're trying too hard to clean it up.

Advertisement
If they thought he would improve the team and he wanted to come, he'd be here.

Time has proven that the goal is to win and the rest is semantics for cry baby fans all in their feelings.

Most fans justify the dishonesty and recruiting games to themselves since they chose us. When someone spurns us and comes back, Stephenson, the excuses start flying why it's a good thing and okay. Examples toy posted as well. Sometimes it works out, others, not so much.

Bottomline, most fans talk out of both sides of their mouths.

Now that that's done, I'll see what the coaches choose. You know what, I'm okay with whatever that is and it's possible the coaches never have a choice because he has a different plan.
Well said. For all we know he could be back at CU in a week, but until someone says something that silence is deafening

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back