Cormani out at CU

Just shut up already. You know NOTHING. You are trying to equate two completely different situations, and I'm not even going to spend the time to document ALL of the lying that took place with Cormani.

Unlike you, I know the whole history on both recruits, I don't need to pull old threads. And unlike you, I can read a post from @Felonious Monk and know what he is talking about without having to parse every detail. It's about FAR MORE than "showing up to someone's house". I know enough about both recruitments to know that detail is just the "public" part of what happened.

Cormani and his mother lied, over and over and over again. I have text message conversations with multiple people, including @Cribby , where we were all fact-checking the Cormani lies. Another poster can tell you that I contacted him in order to reach out to the Ruiz family regarding one particular detail that turned out to be a complete lie by Cormani and his mother. There was SO MUCH lying with Cormani, including his planned enrollment date. But in particular, since you have chosen to OBSESS over the false equivalency of the "ghosted official visits", Miami had multiple coaches flying into Tampa and driving over to Lakeland to meet with Cormani and his family. The HS coach knew about it. But even more, Cormani and his mother "debunked" the rumors of him visiting Colorado, both in conversations with the coaching staff and on social media. The Miami staff confirmed the visit with Cormani and his mother.

With Adarius Hayes, if you read WHAT YOU COPY-PASTED, the Florida fans were upset because Hayes reiterated his commitment a month earlier, not a day earlier. The "visit" was from his position coach, who drove to his house and didn't take a flight with multiple other coaches. There had been rumors for over a month that Hayes was flipping to Miami, but the Florida fans and coaches simply didn't want to believe it.

Every last-minute unexpected flip is difficult. The Gator was still hurting over the loss of Citizen. But the two situations are not the same, no matter how many times you oversimplify and repeat it.

First off the F u so fired up for? We simply are in here having a convo and u are running in here acting like ultimate warrior or some shii

U right, I’m no insider texting people about what these little knuckleheads/their camps are saying to bag men/coaches….in fact from the sound of it I can thank god I’m not cuz it sounds far too wild or dramatic for a grown man to care about

U clearly got the juice about all this but I’m keeping it a buck imo. If a jit showed up a coach who put god knows how much time/money etc into his recruitment for X amount of months/years what’s the difference if the gator coaches drove there or flew there? lol it’s Miami to Tampa than an hour flight u in here actually like Mario flew to Alaska or some shiii just to get left holding his nuts

For sure the details are different and Cormani was way more showboaty about his recruiting saga, but to keep it a buck both kids lied to the coaches who he committed to and were playing games behind the scenes.

facts-t-hose-are-the-facts.gif

Advertisement
First of all I don’t even know if Cormani is trying to come back lol we are all just discussing hypotheticals in a thread based on a RUMOR

No Hayes didnt run his recruitment exactly like Cormani’s. But he did lie to multiple people in UF’s camp(cited my sources) and we clearly had that dude in the bag for a minute before the news broke that he was at Miami for an OV. Clearly UF didn’t know, clearly their coaches didn’t know but if gaby knew then I **** well knew our coaches knew what was up lol

All im saying is I dont make a blanket statement that I dont want a talented kid because he pulled some shady **** and mislead people in their recruitments when they were jits when I’m over here welcoming Hayes to my roster who did a lot of **** we hating on Cormani for

Again I’m not even saying I want Cormani, just gotta laugh at the clowns that have this false sense of honor in recruiting lol ***** this is recruiting in FL….all in the game yo

Again, I have the texts and e-mails to prove what I've said. Cormani's lies DWARF anything that happened with Adarius Hayes. It's not even a close comparison.

Stop equating "change of mind" with flat-out lies. Your "cited sources" include Balake Alderman talking about how Adarius Hayes said he was solid to Florida a MONTH earlier. So Hayes changed his mind. Who cares? That's not the same thing as telling multiple coaches within 24 hours of a plane flight that you will be present at a multi-coach in-home visit when they arrive, when you are actually flying to the other side of the country.

Recruits change their minds all the time. The MISTAKE is allowing the coaching staff (and the writers for a website) to convince the fans that Gaby's story was false. You are overstating things when you say Hayes was "in the bag for a minute". He was not. But Mario never stops recruiting, and we didn't know for certain that Hayes would visit us until he got on the plane.

And the bigger mistake is when soft non-fans begin to equate "never giving up in recruiting" to a recruit circulating numerous false stories and lies, making false assurances on social media, and deceiving coaches who are about to get on a plane when you already have plane reservations of your own.

You won't even acknowledge the REASON that the Gator LB coach drove to see Hayes was to confirm that he did, in fact, visit Miami. By that point, the Gator coaches had reason to know that Hayes was visiting Miami. Mario and the Miami staff had no idea Cormani had booked a flight to Colorado.

Actually go back and do your homework, see what the Gator fans posted at the time:

1710447320293.png

1710447370468.png

1710447425689.png

1710447518488.png

1710447569358.png

(Cormani got an LOI from Miami)

1710447770842.png

I want to play… I got it at 92, so it would be 11 (to sign 2DBs, 1 WR & 1 RB)

Strictly off talent and health (no intangibles I don’t know about) - also rather get someone I know will make an impact over Cormani. Not worth the headache.

- Citizen
- Zion
- Redding
- Kirk
- Freeney
- Denis
- Sagapolu
- Gore
- Campbell
- McCormick
- Emory W
- Chase Smith
You would really drop Chase Smith, getting some 1st team reps with the defense this spring, for Cormani?

Even Emory, really? He started and won some big games as a true freshman. He might not ever be a Heisman, but could definitely be a solid QB in a few years. For cormani?

Advertisement
Again, I have the texts and e-mails to prove what I've said. Cormani's lies DWARF anything that happened with Adarius Hayes. It's not even a close comparison.

Stop equating "change of mind" with flat-out lies. Your "cited sources" include Balake Alderman talking about how Adarius Hayes said he was solid to Florida a MONTH earlier. So Hayes changed his mind. Who cares? That's not the same thing as telling multiple coaches within 24 hours of a plane flight that you will be present at a multi-coach in-home visit when they arrive, when you are actually flying to the other side of the country.

Recruits change their minds all the time. The MISTAKE is allowing the coaching staff (and the writers for a website) to convince the fans that Gaby's story was false. You are overstating things when you say Hayes was "in the bag for a minute". He was not. But Mario never stops recruiting, and we didn't know for certain that Hayes would visit us until he got on the plane.

And the bigger mistake is when soft non-fans begin to equate "never giving up in recruiting" to a recruit circulating numerous false stories and lies, making false assurances on social media, and deceiving coaches who are about to get on a plane when you already have plane reservations of your own.

You won't even acknowledge the REASON that the Gator LB coach drove to see Hayes was to confirm that he did, in fact, visit Miami. By that point, the Gator coaches had reason to know that Hayes was visiting Miami. Mario and the Miami staff had no idea Cormani had booked a flight to Colorado.

Actually go back and do your homework, see what the Gator fans posted at the time:

View attachment 284614
View attachment 284615
View attachment 284616
View attachment 284617
View attachment 284618

(Cormani got an LOI from Miami)

View attachment 284619

Hey man if you’ve got texts and emails about these jits than more power to you because you clearly care far more than me about all this chaos that’s going on in CFB recruiting, especially recruiting in FL. Now i can understand why you are in here screaming like Pinky

Secondly are u trying to sell me that the Gator coaches were going to do an in home visit days before NSD with one of their top commits and the kid DIDNT tell them he was gonna be home? I mean cmon bro lol I love the carpet we pulled out from under them but they obviously had no idea what Mario was cooking and the kid misled the F outta them

And the sources u are wanting me to believe is some guy named biggator555 and SUgator51? Nikka that’s like someone citing me and telling someone to take my opinion as gospel

First off the F u so fired up for? We simply are in here having a convo and u are running in here acting like ultimate warrior or some shii

U right, I’m no insider texting people about what these little knuckleheads/their camps are saying to bag men/coaches….in fact from the sound of it I can thank god I’m not cuz it sounds far too wild or dramatic for a grown man to care about

U clearly got the juice about all this but I’m keeping it a buck imo. If a jit showed up a coach who put god knows how much time/money etc into his recruitment for X amount of months/years what’s the difference if the gator coaches drove there or flew there? lol it’s Miami to Tampa than an hour flight u in here actually like Mario flew to Alaska or some shiii just to get left holding his nuts

For sure the details are different and Cormani was way more showboaty about his recruiting saga, but to keep it a buck both kids lied to the coaches who he committed to and were playing games behind the scenes.

facts-t-hose-are-the-facts.gif

Nobody is "fired up" or whatever you are trying to claim.

Numerous times, I've pointed out that your brain-dead "these two things are identical" oversimplification is wrong, and misses the multitude of real reasons why Miami is not interested in Cormani.

But you keep popping back up to argue "all ghosting is equal".

As for the rest of your ignorant post, I've kept it a buck for 25 years. I posted that Mario burned his bridge to UM when he quit UM to work for Saban. I posted that we should drop recruits when they do the "upside down U" on other campus visits. You may not like what I have to say, but I'm very consistent in my responses to disrespect of UM or ANY other school.

And that is NOT the same as someone changing his mind to visit a school that has not yet given up on his recruitment.

I'm a polite person. I always make a phone call or text if I am going to miss an appointment. And while I'd love to see every recruit do the same, I can understand why some do not do so. But that is different from straight-up lying to coaches who are about to board a plane flight when you already have a ticket to the other side of the country.

Just stop with the false equivalencies. Stop acting like the ONLY reason why people are upset with Cormani is because he didn't pick Miami. If you don't know the details of what happened, stop acting like Miami fans are "hypocritical" about this situation.

You would really drop Chase Smith, getting some 1st team reps with the defense this spring, for Cormani?

Even Emory, really? He started and won some big games as a true freshman. He might not ever be a Heisman, but could definitely be a solid QB in a few years. For cormani?
No, I said I wouldn’t take Cormani in that post. I just named the players I’d drop to make room for more impact players.

Chase only getting reps due to Kiko being out, seeing what we got etc.. not taking spring reps serious. He can’t stay healthy and has been here for 3/4 years now, I’d be fine moving on.

As for Emory, it’s a waste to keep him imo. If you’re choosing between him and Jacurri as a 3rd string I’ll go upside (believe neither will start here for a full season & someone has to go after spring).

Nobody is "fired up" or whatever you are trying to claim.

Numerous times, I've pointed out that your brain-dead "these two things are identical" oversimplification is wrong, and misses the multitude of real reasons why Miami is not interested in Cormani.

But you keep popping back up to argue "all ghosting is equal".

As for the rest of your ignorant post, I've kept it a buck for 25 years. I posted that Mario burned his bridge to UM when he quit UM to work for Saban. I posted that we should drop recruits when they do the "upside down U" on other campus visits. You may not like what I have to say, but I'm very consistent in my responses to disrespect of UM or ANY other school.

And that is NOT the same as someone changing his mind to visit a school that has not yet given up on his recruitment.

I'm a polite person. I always make a phone call or text if I am going to miss an appointment. And while I'd love to see every recruit do the same, I can understand why some do not do so. But that is different from straight-up lying to coaches who are about to board a plane flight when you already have a ticket to the other side of the country.

Just stop with the false equivalencies. Stop acting like the ONLY reason why people are upset with Cormani is because he didn't pick Miami. If you don't know the details of what happened, stop acting like Miami fans are "hypocritical" about this situation.

Again you just aren’t reading what I’m saying or are just reading what you want to read my friend because I never said any of what you are quoting

I’ve said countless times their recruitments weren’t exactly the same, and certainly never said they were “identical”

I’ve said countless times Cormani was worse and far more showboaty(he was a 5 star so I get why he had more attention)

I’ve said countless times I’m not even advocating to take Cormani lol

all I’m saying is Cormani lied to our coaches(and others) and took a visit to CU which he didn’t tell our coaches about.

Hayes lied to UF coaches and took a visit to Miami which he didn’t tell their coaches about

One is celebrated for playing the game, the other is hated on. The obvious reason is because we got the first kid and got played on the second lol

U in here trying to claim Hayes didn’t play the F outta the gates and just “changed his mind” is you just trying to rationalize what he did with your canes shades on.

It’s no different my brotha no matter how many emails or texts u got on the canes side of the Cormani deal, imagine the texts and emails the Gator insiders got on Hayes leading up to his heel turn for them lol

And again I was talking to one cat in here about the Hayes situation which he clearly didn’t know about before you pulled a major Payne in here yelling at a nikka

Advertisement
Hey man if you’ve got texts and emails about these jits than more power to you because you clearly care far more than me about all this chaos that’s going on in CFB recruiting, especially recruiting in FL. Now i can understand why you are in here screaming like Pinky

Secondly are u trying to sell me that the Gator coaches were going to do an in home visit days before NSD with one of their top commits and the kid DIDNT tell them he was gonna be home? I mean cmon bro lol I love the carpet we pulled out from under them but they obviously had no idea what Mario was cooking and the kid misled the F outta them

And the sources u are wanting me to believe is some guy named biggator555 and SUgator51? Nikka that’s like someone citing me and telling someone to take my opinion as gospel

It's hard to comprehend what you are arguing. You're not expressing yourself clearly at all.

I've made it simple. Your whole "Hayes ghosted Florida also" and "you ****head Miami fans are hyopcritical" claims are incorrect and miss the distinctions.

Maybe you don't know all the details. That's fine. I'm not criticizing you for that. But for you to accuse those who do know the details of "hypocrisy" is just wrong.

OK, you don't know. You don't know about the phone calls, you don't know about the false claims of standardized test administration irregularities, you don't know about the NIL negotiations, you don't know what happened with Cormani's mother on Signing Day in front of alums and boosters.

Can you at least acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, the people who do know about those things can recognize that there are significant reasons why UM would not consider taking Cormani in the Portal? Without, you know, being "hypocrritical"?

There are levels to this. You are oversimplifying things by only focusing on "did the recruit cancel a visit properly".

Hayes did not respond to Florida coaches for days leading up to his Miami visit. That's why Florida didn't send the entire coaching staff to visit Hayes. That's why Florida sent one coach to check up on Hayes. That's why Florida didn't send Hayes an LOI. They suspected that he was wavering, but they were also in denial. Same exact **** happened with Citizen. Same exact **** has happened with multiple Florida recruits the last few years. Kid wavers, the coaches deny it, the writers deny it, and suddenly the entire Gator fanbase is shocked.

When Miami verbal commits waver, Mario doubles and triples his outreach and communication. Unfortunately, in the Cormani situation, there was a level of deception that went beyond "this recruit is wavering".

If you don't want to agree with that, I don't care. But it's the truth.

It's hard to comprehend what you are arguing. You're not expressing yourself clearly at all.

I've made it simple. Your whole "Hayes ghosted Florida also" and "you ****head Miami fans are hyopcritical" claims are incorrect and miss the distinctions.

Maybe you don't know all the details. That's fine. I'm not criticizing you for that. But for you to accuse those who do know the details of "hypocrisy" is just wrong.

OK, you don't know. You don't know about the phone calls, you don't know about the false claims of standardized test administration irregularities, you don't know about the NIL negotiations, you don't know what happened with Cormani's mother on Signing Day in front of alums and boosters.

Can you at least acknowledge that maybe, just maybe, the people who do know about those things can recognize that there are significant reasons why UM would not consider taking Cormani in the Portal? Without, you know, being "hypocrritical"?

There are levels to this. You are oversimplifying things by only focusing on "did the recruit cancel a visit properly".

Hayes did not respond to Florida coaches for days leading up to his Miami visit. That's why Florida didn't send the entire coaching staff to visit Hayes. That's why Florida sent one coach to check up on Hayes. That's why Florida didn't send Hayes an LOI. They suspected that he was wavering, but they were also in denial. Same exact **** happened with Citizen. Same exact **** has happened with multiple Florida recruits the last few years. Kid wavers, the coaches deny it, the writers deny it, and suddenly the entire Gator fanbase is shocked.

When Miami verbal commits waver, Mario doubles and triples his outreach and communication. Unfortunately, in the Cormani situation, there was a level of deception that went beyond "this recruit is wavering".

If you don't want to agree with that, I don't care. But it's the truth.

I think I’m starting to understand where this anger is coming from, you think clearly I said “you ****head Miami fans are hypocritical” which you clearly are taking as some kinda attack on you, but idk if you have eyesight issues or don’t know what quotations mean but I definitely never said what you quoting me on saying my guy lol

If I remember correctly I literally was talking to one guy and was responding to one guy who obviously by his response wasn’t aware of how badly Hayes ghosted the gates which is strange because it was an all timer on here when Gaby broke that story and the gator boards were on fire because they were left in the dark

if you can go back and find where I painted the entire canes fanbase with a broad brush over one guys fake moral stand he was taking I’ll apologize but I really think you are either seeing **** that wasn’t said or clearly are taking things way overboard and an attack on you when I wasn’t even talking to you man

And citizen was a NSD win, he wasn’t committed to another school and ghosted their coaches in their final face to face before NSD to flip to us. You wanna talk about all recruitments not being the same idk if the citizen NSD commitment is even in the same library as Hayes/cormani much less the same book lol

U in here trying to claim Hayes didn’t play the F outta the gates and just “changed his mind” is you just trying to rationalize what he did with your canes shades on.

Wrong. As always.

Miami has won some and lost some with recruits who have changed their mind at the last minute. I have not criticized any recruits that we signed, or failed to sign, for telling multiple schools that they were coming.

I had numerous posts on Jeremiah Smith where I described that he told Miami, Ohio State, AND F$U that he was coming. Within days of each other. And I didn't criticize him for that. Has nothing to do with "Cane Shades". I have frequently posted on the recruit type who can't break bad news to adults, who can't be completely honest in telling certain coaches "I'm not coming" when they are verbally committed, but are ready to flip.

But Cormani did a lot of stuff that went over and above any of that. All of the "can't tell a coach he's not coming" stuff is part of the game. The stuff that Cormani did is extra.

I get it, you're too deep in your own double-downs to finally admit that I've been consistent in my comments all along, and that I'm not "hypocritical" or viewing everything with my "Cane Shades". Doesn't matter, I can acknowledge that you will never man up and admit you were wrong.

Again, look in the mirror. We were having factual objective conversations about why the Miami coaches would not be interested in Cormani, while you popped in to tell us all how hypocritical we were.

Wrong. As always.

Miami has won some and lost some with recruits who have changed their mind at the last minute. I have not criticized any recruits that we signed, or failed to sign, for telling multiple schools that they were coming.

I had numerous posts on Jeremiah Smith where I described that he told Miami, Ohio State, AND F$U that he was coming. Within days of each other. And I didn't criticize him for that. Has nothing to do with "Cane Shades". I have frequently posted on the recruit type who can't break bad news to adults, who can't be completely honest in telling certain coaches "I'm not coming" when they are verbally committed, but are ready to flip.

But Cormani did a lot of stuff that went over and above any of that. All of the "can't tell a coach he's not coming" stuff is part of the game. The stuff that Cormani did is extra.

I get it, you're too deep in your own double-downs to finally admit that I've been consistent in my comments all along, and that I'm not "hypocritical" or viewing everything with my "Cane Shades". Doesn't matter, I can acknowledge that you will never man up and admit you were wrong.

Again, look in the mirror. We were having factual objective conversations about why the Miami coaches would not be interested in Cormani, while you popped in to tell us all how hypocritical we were.

Kid played us, I’ve said all along I fully would understand if Mario wanted nothing to do with the kid(you seem to only see the posts you want to see but if you take 2 secs u can go back and see I said that multiple times lol)

IM SAYING if it were up to me I’d probably take a chance on him being humbled and take a chance on his talent level paying off. If it doesn’t work out what do we have to lose? If it works out and he becomes an all American I think we stand to gain far more than what we could lose by taking him

Im not an insider, im not in some email orgy, I’m not texting people about what these crazy *** kids say or do….thats just my opinion.

You can save the response that you know so much more than me and adding multiple quotes I never said old man I think we’ve argued this enough

At the end of the day I’m sure the kid won’t come here so really neither your opinion nor mine matter

Advertisement
Bryant isn’t nearly the freak athlete Bain is

I mean just because James Harrison was an all pro pass rusher at 6’0 doesn’t mean every 6’0 dude is going to be

Bryant was a tweener coming out of HS and I’m not sure he’s shown us one way or another where he will excel at. But he was just a FR last year so excited to see him get more run this year, just like Cormani was
Bryant was a high 4 star recruit playing mostly edge in high school. I think the staff had originally hoped he could make the jump to off ball linebacker but it’s looking like he’s going to be an OLB/edge player.

There’s dozens of 6’2” OLB pass rushers in the NFL.

No, I said I wouldn’t take Cormani in that post. I just named the players I’d drop to make room for more impact players.

Chase only getting reps due to Kiko being out, seeing what we got etc.. not taking spring reps serious. He can’t stay healthy and has been here for 3/4 years now, I’d be fine moving on.

As for Emory, it’s a waste to keep him imo. If you’re choosing between him and Jacurri as a 3rd string I’ll go upside (believe neither will start here for a full season & someone has to go after spring).
Gotcha, yea I was focusing on the Cormani question with the other dude.

But yes, almost any non impact player is disposable if you're replacing them with an impact player (which Cormani is not).

Boy this kid strikes a cord for sure…almost 20 pages now. Spring Break week I guess, we got nothing to talk about till Monday. We have too many positives right now, kids are working hard, buying in and establishing the culture. Cornflake and his handlers or better yet, enabler’s are a cancer we don’t need.

Advertisement
I think I’m starting to understand where this anger is coming from, you think clearly I said “you ****head Miami fans are hypocritical” which you clearly are taking as some kinda attack on you, but idk if you have eyesight issues or don’t know what quotations mean but I definitely never said what you quoting me on saying my guy lol

If I remember correctly I literally was talking to one guy and was responding to one guy who obviously by his response wasn’t aware of how badly Hayes ghosted the gates which is strange because it was an all timer on here when Gaby broke that story and the gator boards were on fire because they were left in the dark

if you can go back and find where I painted the entire canes fanbase with a broad brush over one guys fake moral stand he was taking I’ll apologize but I really think you are either seeing **** that wasn’t said or clearly are taking things way overboard and an attack on you when I wasn’t even talking to you man

And citizen was a NSD win, he wasn’t committed to another school and ghosted their coaches in their final face to face before NSD to flip to us. You wanna talk about all recruitments not being the same idk if the citizen NSD commitment is even in the same library as Hayes/cormani much less the same book lol

Again, there is no anger here. Our first interaction on this subject was you asking if we were closing the book on Cormani and acting as if the only issue was him "not producing" in his true freshman year. And I very casually and mildly alluded to "lying and game-playing" in BOTH Florida (during his recruitment) and Colorado (during his time there). I also referred to Cormani's work ethic.

And then @Felonious Monk made a pretty harmless and humorous post about learning that it wasn't nice to lie to people when he was in kindergarten. He's a pretty mild-mannered poster, not sure why you went after him over hypocrisy.

This is where you began to question him for being hypocrtical (and I fully expected you to get upvotes from Miami-haters like cway and SayWhat):
1710451636907.png

And I'm not sure if you understand it, but this is kinda the definition of accusing someone of hypocrisy:
1710451842715.png

As for the rest of your post, I'll keep it brief. The Hayes situation was not an "all-timer" (unless you've only been posting for 2 years). Miami fans were happy he took the visit. Florida fans were busy exaggerating the situation.

And on a basic level, you keep getting bogged down in the comparison of details. You are trying to tell me that Citizen is completely different...because he wasn't yet committed...or because he didn't skip a visit...or something...while you miss the more relevant point that Florida has repeatedly and often been "surprised" when their verbals flip their commits to go elsewhere. Because that is the bigger issue.

Cormani committed to Miami. I would not have cared if he flipped somewhere else if that's what he felt was right for him. As I said, Miami wins some and loses some. But there was a lot more to Cormani's behavior than you know. And instead of just listening, or acknowledging that there's no hypocrisy in viewing Cormani's behavior as worse, you've invested in some weird effort to create a false equivalency to Adarius Hayes.

Whatever, knock yourself out. Cormani "had a bad production year" at Colorado. Miami has no good reason to be uninterested in Cormani. Believe what you want to believe. None of us really believe what we type, we're all just wearing Cane Shades. You're the only honest guy on the board, and you are keeping it real.

Bryant was a high 4 star recruit playing mostly edge in high school. I think the staff had originally hoped he could make the jump to off ball linebacker but it’s looking like he’s going to be an OLB/edge player.

There’s dozens of 6’2” OLB pass rushers in the NFL.

Yes and they are plus speed rushers

I don’t recall Bryant’s tape showing he was that type of menace off the edge but hey maybe I’m wrong

Again, there is no anger here. Our first interaction on this subject was you asking if we were closing the book on Cormani and acting as if the only issue was him "not producing" in his true freshman year. And I very casually and mildly alluded to "lying and game-playing" in BOTH Florida (during his recruitment) and Colorado (during his time there). I also referred to Cormani's work ethic.

And then @Felonious Monk made a pretty harmless and humorous post about learning that it wasn't nice to lie to people when he was in kindergarten. He's a pretty mild-mannered poster, not sure why you went after him over hypocrisy.

This is where you began to question him for being hypocrtical (and I fully expected you to get upvotes from Miami-haters like cway and SayWhat):
View attachment 284625

And I'm not sure if you understand it, but this is kinda the definition of accusing someone of hypocrisy:
View attachment 284626

As for the rest of your post, I'll keep it brief. The Hayes situation was not an "all-timer" (unless you've only been posting for 2 years). Miami fans were happy he took the visit. Florida fans were busy exaggerating the situation.

And on a basic level, you keep getting bogged down in the comparison of details. You are trying to tell me that Citizen is completely different...because he wasn't yet committed...or because he didn't skip a visit...or something...while you miss the more relevant point that Florida has repeatedly and often been "surprised" when their verbals flip their commits to go elsewhere. Because that is the bigger issue.

Cormani committed to Miami. I would not have cared if he flipped somewhere else if that's what he felt was right for him. As I said, Miami wins some and loses some. But there was a lot more to Cormani's behavior than you know. And instead of just listening, or acknowledging that there's no hypocrisy in viewing Cormani's behavior as worse, you've invested in some weird effort to create a false equivalency to Adarius Hayes.

Whatever, knock yourself out. Cormani "had a bad production year" at Colorado. Miami has no good reason to be uninterested in Cormani. Believe what you want to believe. None of us really believe what we type, we're all just wearing Cane Shades. You're the only honest guy on the board, and you are keeping it real.

So again I was talking to one guy and you somehow read what i said and you quoted me as saying “you ****head Miami fans are hypocritical” which I’m guessing you just made up for dramatic effect or else it would be in these screenshots

which again I was talking to one guy who used the example of telling someone you’d be somewhere which you had no intention of being there…..which save the world salad about “changing his mind” is exactly what Hayes did when he landed in Miami without telling UF coaches and they were knocking on his door lol

you don’t gotta cape up for the kid it is what it is and we landed him and got a nice kick outta trolling the gates

Advertisement
Back