2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not and this is what the agenda mopes do that’s annoying as ****.

First of all, there’s plenty to shred Mario for - game day coaching, preparation, hiring and retaining this OC, the scheme…. Recruiting isn’t it though and trying to call Cormani the equivalent of Hunter is a prime example of what the agenda mopes do.

On top of it, Mario’s sitting with the #4 class and these dudes are going try to lump this garbage in as part of their agenda. They’re just not objective.

This is why I said @CaneTheGaytors and @SWFLHurricane are different. They’re objective. They rip the stuff we all agree sucks and credit him appropriately. There isn’t an agenda. They’re rooting for him to succeed not foaming at the mouth waiting on fails.
Eh CIO was foaming for a while.

Advertisement
Kaylin Garcia, you’re welcome.
al pacino heat GIF

Advertisement
Ehh CIO said we weren't gonna get anybody for about 2 months in recruiting.
Eh CIO didn’t gleefully call Mario potentially losing Cormani a worse fail than Norvell with Travis Hunter which was my original point so there’s that - eh - too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Thanks for this, much appreciated, and while I hope it’s true, I’m going to take it with a major grain of salt since I’m not familiar with the source.

I am not besmirching neither your post nor the actual information. I honestly don’t know whether it’s trustworthy or not.

Thanks for posting that nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back