2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s not worse than Norvell and Hunter. Hunter chose Jackson State out of nowhere with no outward hesitations in his FSU commitment.

Is this going to be the new extreme mope crying point with a top 5 or 6 class - This is worse than Hunter and Norvell???
Hunter came from a family that was all Noles. He committed early in the spring to them, and was their class leader. The best comparison would have been if Duke Johnson flipped to Jackson State. That was way way worse than us an Cormani, a kid we never thought we were getting that played for LakeLand.

All you Old Heads who are into Zeppelin need to go see Get The Lead Out in concert. Not sure if they tour that south though. Ive been to 3 or 4 shows and they always put on an excellent performance

The longer this goes, the better for us.
The Bama’s, Buff’s, and all the other usual suspects have thrown everything they could at him over the past week.
I just can’t see him troll flipping on NSD.

My 2 cents.
Worth every penny.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cam won two NCs at two different programs AS A STARTER.

I believe he may have three rings, not sUre if he was on UF with Leak.

I always fiund it interesting how Tebow was credited with a NC that Chris Leak was responsible for. I also think it's interesting that Cam has better stats than Tebow in every single statistical category as a college QB. I believe Cam was undefeated as a starting CFB QB.Moreover, for folks that like to use the NFL as a crutch, Cam was better than him there, too.

Fact is Cam never got a fair shot at UF, and if he did, Tebow wouldn't be who he is. Cam is easily one of the best CFB players of all time!

Re: JB vs Cam

- I wouldn't take JB over Cam in college, and that is no slight on JB.

I think Sanders stats are just insane. Tough to argue against a better season than he had.

Cam won two NCs at two different programs AS A STARTER.

I believe he may have three rings, not sUre if he was on UF with Leak.

I always fiund it interesting how Tebow was credited with a NC that Chris Leak was responsible for. I also think it's interesting that Cam has better stats than Tebow in every single statistical category as a college QB. I believe Cam was undefeated as a starting CFB QB.Moreover, for folks that like to use the NFL as a crutch, Cam was better than him there, too.

I wouldn't take JB over Cam in college, and that is no slight on JB.

Fact is Cam never got a fair shot at UF, and if he did, Tebow wouldn't be who he is. Cam is easily one of the best CFB players of all time!

I think Sanders stats are just insane. Tough to argue against a better season than he had.
Cam only have 1 ring. He was on the national championship team with Florida, but was suspend at the time. Cam said he didn't even receive a ring.

Cam only have 1 ring. He was on the national championship team with Florida, but was suspend at the time. Cam said he didn't even receive a ring.

I am including JUCO.

Nobody will convince me he got a fair shot at UF.

"After a year at Blinn, Newton jumped to Auburn and a BCS National Championship, but not before winning 2009 NJCAA National Championship and throwing for 2,833 yards and 22 touchdowns and rushing for 655 yards. Here are some of the finest moments from that weird and glorious time."

Advertisement
All you Old Heads who are into Zeppelin need to go see Get The Lead Out in concert. Not sure if they tour that south though. Ive been to 3 or 4 shows and they always put on an excellent performance
They do....Another unbelievable act is Leonid & Friends....(entire Band is from Russia) their covers of Chicago and Earth, Wind & Fire are staggering. Took my GF to see them last yr in Orlando and it was beyond belief. Go chk them out on YOUTUBE....The Woman singer in the band is absolutely GORGEOUS.

PXL_20221222_002506437.jpg

support-team.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back