Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
if he doesn’t sign
This will be a massive troll job
Worse than norvell and hunter
I wonder if Mario would get played like that

It’s not worse than Norvell and Hunter. Hunter chose Jackson State out of nowhere with no outward hesitations in his FSU commitment.

Is this going to be the new extreme mope crying point with a top 5 or 6 class - This is worse than Hunter and Norvell???

In my opinion it is bc if he’s not signing here
He dragged it on past signing day
Even on recent pics
It’s not a mope point
He has good and bad
This is a bad fail
He’s had massive wins too
point out a failure is not moping it’s pointing out a bad situation a mope is twisting even good situations into bad ones or discrediting positives

I think it’s going to become an extreme mope crying-point. Right off the bat you called it worse than Norvell and Hunter. It’s not. Not even close. If it happens it’ll be a loss but he already didn’t sign on ESD so it is what it is - a loss, if he signs at another p5 school. Norvell lost him with no signs to the contrary - to Jackson State. Norvell also didn’t have a top 10 class which magnified it. Losing this guy takes us out of the top 4. Okay.

Like I said, and the point is, it wouldn’t be worse than the Hunter and Norvell situation.

It’s not and this is what the agenda mopes do that’s annoying as ****.

First of all, there’s plenty to shred Mario for - game day coaching, preparation, hiring and retaining this OC, the scheme…. Recruiting isn’t it though and trying to call Cormani the equivalent of Hunter is a prime example of what the agenda mopes do.

On top of it, Mario’s sitting with the #4 class and these dudes are going try to lump this garbage in as part of their agenda. They’re just not objective.

This is why I said @CaneTheGaytors and @SWFLHurricane are different. They’re objective. They rip the stuff we all agree sucks and credit him appropriately. There isn’t an agenda. They’re rooting for him to succeed not foaming at the mouth waiting on fails.
Hey @C A N E, don’t just ❌ -refute it.

Stir Crazy was my first R movie. My parents took me when I was like 8. Totally different times. Saw it a few months ago and still is a classic. As a kid I didn't get Gene Wilder, but now I think he is funnier than Richard Pryor (my favorite stand up comedian).
Have you seen The Producers (1968)?

Advertisement
Hey @C A N E, don’t just ❌ -refute it.
@cway313
Clubhouse Moderator GIF by The3Flamingos

Advertisement
Burrows run was not better than cam’s, lsu was stacked that year, Auburn not so much so what Cam did was actually more impressive especially only being there one year
Solid points. But if you judge “doing more with less” as a main factor for best individual season then it’s not Burrow or Cam. It’s Lamar at UL in 2016.

0 NFL skill players from that team. Only 1 NFL OL. With less talent than some G5 rosters Lamar compiled 5,100 yards & 51 TDs in P5. He truly was must watch.

Burrows run was not better than cam’s, lsu was stacked that year, Auburn not so much so what Cam did was actually more impressive especially only being there one year
Burrows run was significantly better. He beat 7 teams that were ranked in the top 10. #9/#7/#9/#3/#4/#4/#3. Show me another team in history that beat 7 top 10's.

Auburn only beat 2 top10 teams. #6/#2.

While Cam had an amazing stat line on the ground i'd say the stat lines are pretty even since burrow buried him in the air. I'd give Burrow the slight overall edge because he did it against far better competition too.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back