2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can try and get yall hooked up at Harry buffalos. Its on church right there by I-4. Good food and good atmosphere. Let me know if you want me to ask around.

78BA9B12-F1BF-4955-A780-486535D0E8C0.jpeg

@SWFLHurricane walking into Harry Buffalos like he owns the **** place…

Advertisement
In my opinion it is bc if he’s not signing here
He dragged it on past signing day
Even on recent pics
It’s not a mope point
He has good and bad
This is a bad fail
He’s had massive wins too
point out a failure is not moping it’s pointing out a bad situation a mope is twisting even good situations into bad ones or discrediting positives
I think it’s going to become an extreme mope crying-point. Right off the bat you called it worse than Norvell and Hunter. It’s not. Not even close. If it happens it’ll be a loss but he already didn’t sign on ESD so it is what it is - a loss, if he signs at another p5 school. Norvell lost him with no signs to the contrary - to Jackson State. Norvell also didn’t have a top 10 class which magnified it. Losing this guy takes us out of the top 4. Okay.

Like I said, and the point is, it wouldn’t be worse than the Hunter and Norvell situation.

In my opinion it is bc if he’s not signing here
He dragged it on past signing day
Even on recent pics
It’s not a mope point
He has good and bad
This is a bad fail
He’s had massive wins too
point out a failure is not moping it’s pointing out a bad situation a mope is twisting even good situations into bad ones or discrediting positives
Not even close to being on the same level. You need to look into Hunter fiasco. The noles were caught with their pants down.

He was the class leader. He committed to them the summer before senior year started. Don’t think he took any visits to other schools after that (obviously not to JSU). A couple of the guys committed to fsu based on Hunter. He even had a pinned tweet regarding Norvell as a father figure.

Here the cats out of the bag with Deion and his antics and several services already predicted he’s flipping to Colorado.

Most on cis believe he’s not coming here.

So how would this be the biggest troll job?

Not even close to being on the same level. You need to look into Hunter fiasco. The noles were caught with their pants down.

He was the class leader. He committed to them the summer before senior year started. Don’t think he took any visits to other schools after that (obviously not to JSU). A couple of the guys committed to fsu based on Hunter. He even had a pinned tweet regarding Norvell as a father figure.

Here the cats out of the bag with Deion and his antics and several services already predicted he’s flipping to Colorado.

Most on cis believe he’s not coming here.

So how would this be the biggest troll job?
It’s not and this is what the agenda mopes do that’s annoying as ****.

First of all, there’s plenty to shred Mario for - game day coaching, preparation, hiring and retaining this OC, the scheme…. Recruiting isn’t it though and trying to call Cormani the equivalent of Hunter is a prime example of what the agenda mopes do.

On top of it, Mario’s sitting with the #4 class and these dudes are going try to lump this garbage in as part of their agenda. They’re just not objective.

This is why I said @CaneTheGaytors and @SWFLHurricane are different. They’re objective. They rip the stuff we all agree sucks and credit him appropriately. There isn’t an agenda. They’re rooting for him to succeed not foaming at the mouth waiting on fails.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Since we're going novels, Red Rising (and the whole series) by Pierce Brown is fantastic.
Oh man hands down my favorite book series of all time

Dark Age was about as grueling and full of misery as this last season for the Canes

I just re-read the 5 books in preparation for 6 and then that got delayed till July

Advertisement
I think it’s going to become an extreme mope crying-point. Right off the bat you called it worse than Norvell and Hunter. It’s not. Not even close. If it happens it’ll be a loss but he already didn’t sign on ESD so it is what it is - a loss, if he signs at another p5 school. Norvell lost him with no signs to the contrary - to Jackson State. Norvell also didn’t have a top 10 class which magnified it. Losing this guy takes us out of the top 4. Okay.

Like I said, and the point is, it wouldn’t be worse than the Hunter and Norvell situation.
I just think it's funny people reach for every worst case scenario possible and label the individual involved when nothing has happened...
Like it's too hard to let it play out...
Seems like a need to validate BS with more BS...
You and the other mods deserve an award for putting up with the stuff you do...
I Cant Mark Duplass GIF by Room104

I think Joe Burrow in 2019 was more impressive than Cam by a large margin. I still think Barry had the most impressive season ever though.

Any updates on Cormani?
Burrows run was not better than cam’s, lsu was stacked that year, Auburn not so much so what Cam did was actually more impressive especially only being there one year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back