2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oldies bands too. The fact that no one mentioned Rush is a sin. One of my regrets in life is not going to see them live. RIP Neal Peart
Checked Rush off my bucket list about 15 years ago. Chalotte Verizon Amphitheater. Peart’s drum solo was worth the price of admission. Raised round platform with 2 drum sets surrounding him. He played one set for several minutes, the platform rotated and he played the other set for several minutes. I was completely in awe.

Checked Rush off my bucket list about 15 years ago. Chalotte Verizon Amphitheater. Peart’s drum solo was worth the price of admission. Raised round platform with 2 drum sets surrounding him. He played one set for several minutes, the platform rotated and he played the other set for several minutes. I was completely in awe.
I saw Rush in High School at the Sportatorium. 1st tow in front of Leifson.

Advertisement
I saw Rush in 78 (2112 Tour)...then again in 83 (Exit Stage Left Tour)

**** yeah, cat pics! Its brucie's time to shine!!

this is my fat fvck Ringo
View attachment 222394
I’ll see your fat âss cat and raise you one.

85CF755B-1CDE-4CCD-B5A9-191EE6D2B322.jpeg
1E9947E2-8745-4981-937D-388D70C3CE0A.jpeg

Here’s the other

E6F9D90C-D335-4529-9855-7151C21A609C.jpeg

Advertisement
Greatest Heisman campaign?

Is it Cam at Auburn in 2010, Barry at OK State in 1988, or the field?

@RVACane ....Geddy Lee is ******...Mom was a Polish ***. Listened to Dan Rather interview him on YOUTUBE....has a beautiful wife and two kids. Also a Grandfather.
Yes sir. I read many years ago that his name is Gary and his mom and/or grandma were Holocaust survivors with a Yiddish accent and the way she pronounced it, Gary sounded like Geddy and his friends picked up on it and it stuck.

Advertisement
Greatest Heisman campaign?

Is it Cam at Auburn in 2010, Barry at OK State in 1988, or the field?
I think Joe Burrow in 2019 was more impressive than Cam by a large margin. I still think Barry had the most impressive season ever though.

Any updates on Cormani?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back