2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I've seen a lot of terrible derails, but talking about cats is by far the lowest of the lows. Cats are ****** stupid let's end that here.

I think you've got it wrong, dogs are stupid.

Now if you're just saying stupid because you don't like then, that's another thing.

I have no preference between the two besides you really have to plan things around having a dog. We travel too much with the kids sporting activities that a dog would be a major inconvenience at this time in our lives.

P. S. Just trying to start some dog vs cat off topic discussion here since you appear adamant about it.

Advertisement
I've seen a lot of terrible derails, but talking about cats is by far the lowest of the lows. Cats are ****** stupid let's end that here.

Oh yay, another pitbull, Argentinian Dogo type tough guy.

Shut yo Methhead *** trap…

31A08D84-A223-49E6-8303-87D32032149B.gif

Advertisement
I'll raise you my cat who's lost weight because she has Diabetes and requires her sugar to be checked twice a day and insulin injections.

Update: She hasn't needed insulin in almost a week because we giver her low carb pet food and have been controlling it with diet.
Talk to me. I put my cat on a hills prescription diet for a year and he lost zero weight. What type of food did you give your cat???

Advertisement
I think you've got it wrong, dogs are stupid.

Now if you're just saying stupid because you don't like then, that's another thing.

I have no preference between the two besides you really have to plan things around having a dog. We travel too much with the kids sporting activities that a dog would be a major inconvenience at this time in our lives.

P. S. Just trying to start some dog vs cat off topic discussion here since you appear adamant about it.
Oh yay, another pitbull, Argentinian Dogo type tough guy.

Shut yo Methhead *** trap…

View attachment 222405
AcrobaticDescriptiveGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back