2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@RVACane ....Geddy Lee is ******...Mom was a Polish J*w Listened to Dan Rather interview him on YOUTUBE....has a beautiful wife and two kids. Also a Grandfather.

The Big Interview series with Dan Rather is really good. I've seen some awesome interviews with various musicians. I just watched one with Steve Perry (Journey) last week. The Kid Rock interview with really good as well. Others too.

The Big Interview series with Dan Rather is really good. I've seen some awesome interviews with various musicians. I just watched one with Steve Perry (Journey) last week. The Kid Rock interview with really good as well. Others too.
The one with Gene Simmons, and especially Geddy Lee were on point. Not a huge Rather Guy, but what I like about him, after he asks a question...he intently listens without 2,000 interruptions.

I’d like to domesticate all those camels

Camel GIF

Advertisement
Aren't there any enterprising, investigate reporters who would want to get to the bottom of what transpired? Stories have made national headlines (for 24 hours, anyway) based on less.

The one with Gene Simmons, and especially Geddy Lee were on point. Not a huge Rather Guy, but what I like about him, after he asks a question...he intently listens without 2,000 interruptions.

Agreed. I always thought of Dan Rather as a piece of schitt when he was in media. Now in his golden years he's settled into a more legitimate role.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back