2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s never going to be any Cormani info until we know the result. It’s locked down like the last coordinator hires. This is just an off topic thread until then
Our answers were kinds already answered on signing day I guess. If he really wanted to go to UM, he would have signed last week. This has nothing to do with transcripts. Other schools have definitely been offering him more money

Advertisement
Go make a BBQ thread or exchange numbers. There should be no reason why you are talking this in a recruiting thread. Nobody cares or wants to read this
Ok, boomer.

Baby Boomers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I skip SPG on pork burnt ends and go with a good pork rub. Smoke for 4 hours I think before throwing them in a covered pan with honey, butter and brown sugar.

I'm an oddity in that I love to bbq but I really don't care for bbq sauce. I prefer dry rubs and hope I the meat comes out nice and juicy.
Big fan of Meat Church for anything pork.

Advertisement
So, what did you men get for Christmas?

the wife bought me a high quality NASB, Modern Warfare 2.0, and a gift certificate to get a new suit from JosABank.
Some winter clothes, gift cards, a Miami slim beer can cooler for my Ultras. I usually don't ask for much just clothes pretty much. I am going to buy myself a Miami golf bag before I head to AZ in March so that will be a late present to myself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Obviously the delay is not ideal, and of course Deon reached out and i have no clue if he will go to CU....BUT to think the kid had EVERYONE fooled when he announced for UM (remember he also liked a ton of UF ish as well) would do a 180 and like a CU tweet and his mom would like Sanders tweet and they would tip their hand like that? KNOWING they are under a microscope?

Ahmad Black (his coach) also tweeted a gif of Deon dancing. It would be too obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back